Reviews for It's on random!
Bellaswangirl71 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love Shaun of the dead it was so funny
n0tactive chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
This story is amazing! I LOVE the banters between Shaun and David, I'd love more of them! I hope you update soon!
Pink-Ink-92 chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
I watched the film a while aho, but I've forgotten who Barbara and Phil are! Other than my slight confusion, v. good!

x
Redflower Fox chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Cat fight! *sigh* Honestly, David, Dian is the best you're EVER gonna get, so drop the whole 'secret' love thing.

Anywho, lovely chapter and please update soon!
IrishIsis chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
I don't think I'll be able to get that image of Ed singing "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" out of my head for a while. Keep going with this story. The humor and the writing style make it really similar to the movie. Definitely worth reading.
Jack-Knight chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is too random to be enjoyable. And when I read "insert random name here" that was it for me, fic over.

If you can't be bothered thinking up a random persons name for your randomly inane story, then I can't be bothered reading it.
TheVulpineHero1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hah! I found your fic, I navigated your site, and for some reason I'm really, really angry! I slightly don't get it because I don't know and can't visualise the characters, but I can kinda see the humour. I said that I'd review, and I did, so there. Oh, and by the way, MUFFINS! MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS MUFFINS! WHERE ARE MY MUFFINS? YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW! HAH!
The Plaid Hatter chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Wowers! I am so happy that you brought ed back from the dead. I think the world could do without David, but you can make it up to me by killing him off. lol. _
Redflower Fox chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
I really like this fic, especially that all the dead characters are alive again. David may be irritating, but so amusing!

RF: *pokes David*

Daffs: *shifts away*

RF: *grabs and pokes more* Who's my favorite Irish lecturer?

Daffs: I-I a-am?

- Sorry for that bit of insanity, couldn't resist. Please update soon!
gracie-sk8tr chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
this is hilarious!
gracie-sk8tr chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
nail biting!
gracie-sk8tr chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
this is so funny! u rock dude!
gracie-sk8tr chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
this is getting betta ! if u luv shaun of the dead lyk i do, u rock
gracie-sk8tr chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
this is so funny. u rock!
Maddiecake chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
"Ha! He screams like a girl!"

The funniest comments are at the wrong times.

Daniel: Is that an Okinawan saying?

Maddie: No.