Reviews for Two Thousand Years
Yani5688 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Hey dude! made a cover image with umi, clef and a grown up Aria. Feel free to check it on

pin te rest pin / 4910 3316 5591 5909 36 /
Yani5688 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Finally, a well-written Clemi fanfics. I love that the plot is not bizarre (even for MKR standards) as most clemi fanfics are and I really appreciate that you've captured both characters identity quite perfectly. Since you've inspired me, I've created a wallpaper/cover for your work. Feel free to use it if need be :)

I'm already sleepy so i'd make one with the whole family later on. For now, I've made a picture of Umi and Aria (Nagisa from Clamp School detectives - and boy if Umi and Clef did have a love child, she would be it!)

Wahhh! I'm excited for your Umi-Clef centric chapters! Please load them up asap 3

find it on pin te rest pin / 4910 3316 5591 5799 67 /

* just remove the spaces. It's also on my image folder
Yani5688 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Finally, a well-written Clemi fic. I love that the plot is not bizarre (even for MKR) as most clemi fics are and I really appreciate that you've captured both characters identity quite perfectly. Since you've inspired me, I've created a wallpaper/cover for your work. Feel free to use it if need be :)

I'm already sleepy so i'd make one with the whole family. For now, I've made a picture of Umi and Aria (Nagisa from Clamp School detectives - and boy if Umi and Clef did have a love child, she would be it!)

find it on pin te rest pin / 4910 3316 5591 5799 67 /

* just remove the spaces. It's also on my image folder
T chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hi, I honestly don't know if you'll get this but, PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I've BEEN LOOKING FOR A DEATH CLEMI FIC FOR EVER! PLEASE!

P.s. Also, I would like to suggest a chapter with dying clef where he's bedridden and he gives his last few words to Aria and Umi, then has like only a few days left, except he can't do much except be put on machines... 3
Zya chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I don't know if you'll see this or not, I just wanna thank you for this for very good written chapters (it's suppose to be more but pff...). I love it! So thanks... and if you would see this and you'd want to finish it... will be great.
TU AMIGA LOCA chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
HEY! LOVE THE STORY!PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE U UPDATE! AND I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WITH CLEF AND UMI.
Kana090 chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
I know you probably haven't looked at this story in a while, but I hope you continue it. I've only just found it, and I love it already, and appreciate the difficulty that this is written in. I hope that you'll update again! PLEASE!

Things I love about the story:

-Difficulty level of writing

-Aria's blend of parents

-Depth of characters

-Accurate character description (Or if not, you have the characters woven so well into the story it doesn't much matter.)

-Aria's character

-Reality of the Council being hypocrites

-Political dances

-Caldina's embarrassment

-And a 100 other things I can't list at the moment
Kitsune Kit chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
LOVED IT!
Akiyra chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
This is possibly the best Clemi fic I've ever read. Even though there's an OC! Actually, I adore Aria, and I hope we do see more of her! Please update ASAP! More Cleffyness!
DreamerDust chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Wow, this is a very well-written and interesting Clemi fic! :D I love how you're going back in time; it's actually very effective and original. I also love the way you write Clemi interactions; they're just so cute together! :D I'm so excited about the next chapter!
lilwintryangel chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Oo intense Aria seems to have a lot of unanswered questions

a very curious girl, i like how Caldina responses and thinks

haha very cute

although i like the child of Clef and Umi, I'm quite glad that

your future chapters are going to be based more on Umi and Clef

and even take Aria out, because it sounds that they had to go

through a whole lot to finally be happy together

i love those two people, and right now, i feel that i want to

read about them more

Umi went through danger to have Aria? does that mean physically, as in Umi had a weak body? or.. people were after her?

hmm a lot of other questions floating in my head and i can't

wait to find the answers to them through your future chapters!

keep going
lilwintryangel chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
This is a great story

all the things that the child of Umi and Clef

would go through.. it's a very good protrayal

i love it

can't wait to read more

update soon
SylverAngel chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Other than a few grammatical errors, I really liked this chapter! I think it was a nice addition to what you have so far, and gives us some more insight into the main characters, and how they came to be who they are. Although I am curious about Aria's childhood, heh, since so far what we've seen is her as more of an adult. I think all the political stuff you have in here fits well with Cephiro, even if we never really go a look at it in the manga/ anime itself. I'm sure that took quite a bit of thought- and it shows! :)

Great job, and I'm definitely waiting to read more! :)
SylverAngel chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I really like the flow of this chapter. It was nice to have the switch from Umi to Aria, too, to get an idea of what's going through her head through all we saw in the first chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more! :)
FCelcia chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
This is so beautiful... though it's so sad that Clef has gone... I'm trying to picture Aria in my mind, but I think she's so beautiful that I hardly picture her perfectly... The daughter of Clef and Umi, I love that. Keep writing about Clef and Umi, because lately, Asmi stories are all over the pages (which makes me want to cry...) You are a brilliant writer, no doubt of that. _ From now on, I am going to read your stories and become your fan. My... you're amazing... You're so precious! Thank you for writing this story.

Sincerely yours,