Reviews for Pink
daydreamer299 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I realize you haven't updated in seven years, but this story is so good that I hope you still continue one day!:) Great job.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Hey! I really think this story is good. I would like to read how it all comes out. I hope you plan to finish it. Keep up the good work. Take care, Bunnies
xMusicMayhemMarzx chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
OMG! i love this! please update soon! i totally agree with you on the whole sex before marriage thing. i also like your other story about bradin and marie!
wuteva4eva456 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I love this so far! You have some serious talent. I'm glad to hear that you have pledged to stay pure until marriage. I have also signed a similar pledge, and it's refreshing to see that others are practicing chastity. Please update soon!
SMOWEN1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Dude that was intense! I liked it intensely! I hope the new chapter comes soon!
schaefferr chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY AND U HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
OhGollyMissMolly chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
I want to know what happens next! Please update ASAP!
VMsuperfan chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
this is a very good story
Kylaa chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
ahh hurry up and update please! i'm dying to find out what happens. i'm so glad cam was so sweet about it!
ginger chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
holy crap this story is good continue it fast
sballLuvr5 chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
aww im glad cam was okay with it... please update soon!

Kristi
kkricee chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
This is a really good story! Please update and finish! I lubs it sO much!
fatcatjack9000 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
This is so good! I usually don't read Summerland fics because they're over dramatic, but this is really good. I was so afraid Cameron was gonna be mad. Take your sweet time, but please, update soon!
anchored chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
very entertaining. can't wait for the update. :) your writing is improving so much with each chapter.
devilchic02 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This was a very good story but little short I love the show Summerland but they don't play it anymore. I wonder if they will evr put any new episodes on the air.