Reviews for A Lack of Color
spittingllama7856 chapter 30 . 9/12
Ahh! *squeals* I am so happy you didn't kill Cedric! I am definitely going to read the next one, I loved this!
DeviousClass chapter 30 . 8/5
This is a really good story *-* ! It's very well written and the course of the actions are believable, nothing is pass on too quickly. Love it :3
erikabalaclava chapter 30 . 7/21
I was reading stories with a lot of drama and strong / hard plot so I decided to rest a little and I found this fantastic story! I love Cedric and Harry together, I have a weakness for them and I was looking for fics in my language but there was not so I get here. Thanks for this great story.
Slytheringirle chapter 30 . 7/21
AMAZING! Can't wait to start the sequel!
Slytheringirle chapter 26 . 7/20
I HONESTLY thought that you were a girl. No offence. Good job up untill now.
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/19
OMG! U watched Cedric DIE! I watched GOF yesterday on the TV and lemme just say that I screamed 'Protego' when Voldy said 'Kill the spare' and...
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/19
Loved it!
lol that was gay...

...thaT WAS A COMPLIMENT-
soulsick chapter 1 . 6/10
Hello, I would like to translating your fanfic, if you allow. Looking forward to hearing from you.
zezily chapter 28 . 4/25
Had a fun reading marathon today, got all the way up to here in one go before realizing that I forgot to review! First Cedric/Harry fic I've read, definitely not disappointed. Awesome writing, beyond relieved that the original ending was scrapped.

Chekov's Gun principle didn't really apply in this fic, which was interesting and unexpected. It didn't turn dark when I expected it to (Cedric telling Harry that he should keep a wand with him at all times Harry brushing him off, Harry forgetting his invisibility cloak, Krum's talk knowing that he is eventually Imperio'd in the books), but very nearly turned into a Bad End when I didn't expect it, at the end. Nothing bad about this or anything, just curious to note:)
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 9 . 1/29
AHAHAHA! AT LAST, THE LONG AWAITED KISS HAS BEEN DELIVERED!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 8 . 1/29
*flips desk* GOD DAMN IT BARTY CROUCH JR. WHY U KEEP THEM FROM KISSING?! *frustrated growling*
artica's-ursula chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Just the most amazing example of a quality Harry/Cedric fanfiction that I've ever read. You really set the standard, Kevo! I'm not sure how any fanfiction will ever follow. I really enjoyed this. Thank you very much for posting.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
I love Cho. Seriously, she is wonderful in this story.
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »