Reviews for A Lack of Color
hazandlou'sbitch chapter 10 . 3/27
okay have to say the clock being slow thing was set up reallyyyy well lmfao. i did not see that coming, good job :)
AlfonLawliet chapter 28 . 9/27/2021
Thank you thank you so much. I grew so attached of your rendition of these characters that I was dreading this moment so much. You had me on edge the whole chapter.

I'm so happy to hear you are continuing the story. I am so excited!
Rachel chapter 24 . 8/4/2021
You're so amazing at world building! So many cute, very human and heartwarming details in every chapter
Tommy chapter 16 . 7/26/2021
No fanfic has ever beaten this one, I keep smiling as I'm reading! :)
Tommy chapter 14 . 7/26/2021
Still my absolute #1 Cedric/Harry fic, it has so much personality, charm, character in the little cute, wholesome details, it is truly genius!
Tweetie Bird chapter 30 . 7/20/2021
Wow, when I first saw this story I planned to ignore it but, this is a reaaaally great story! It is one of the best Hedric stories I’ve ever read. Truly a masterpiece.
Random Person chapter 16 . 5/17/2021
I'm so glad u made Cho into a nice character!
Random Person chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
Aw I'm loving this! There are a few parts of dialogue that sounds a bit american tho. For instance, we wouldnt say 'something you've gotten' we would say 'something you have' and we tend to say things like 'idiot' rather than 'dope'. This is just nitpicking tho, I rlly love it!
Random Person chapter 2 . 5/17/2021
Omggg! I'm only starting chapter 3 and I love it already! It's so amazing that you managed to do a fic in the book universe without copying bits of text and still getting your own style across. I've only just started shipping Hedric so this is a very nice welcome
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 28 . 5/7/2021
Damn when I tell you, you had me in hysterics. I'm fine now tho
drainednerves chapter 22 . 3/31/2021
I feel better now I'm sorry for calling Harry a bitch
drainednerves chapter 20 . 3/31/2021
Biiiiiiiiitch:(
elifodiken391 chapter 27 . 2/22/2021
yes! MoRe DrAmA aHaHaHahHAhHHhahHAhHHHhhHaahH
elifodiken391 chapter 21 . 2/21/2021
mOrE dRaMa AhAhAHahHAhHhaAHahAHAHAHahHAhaHAHHAH
elifodiken391 chapter 20 . 2/21/2021
finally some drama happening ahahahAHAHHAHAHHAHhahHAH
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »