Reviews for A Lack of Color
Metal book of the Scotsbear chapter 30 . 7/21
Loved the story, I can't wait to start reading your sequel to it. Strangely I haven't ever really thought to look for a Cedric/Harry story before. Wow, wonderfully done, wish there was more out there.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 29 . 7/3
Reread through this again, what a beautifully done story! Hope you come back to finish the sequel and maybe share links to your original work, you have such a talent for writing!
Joaqun Ramos chapter 30 . 4/17
This is absolutely amazing!
YokaiAngel chapter 30 . 12/24/2017
amazing!~~~~~
spittingllama7856 chapter 30 . 9/12/2017
Ahh! *squeals* I am so happy you didn't kill Cedric! I am definitely going to read the next one, I loved this!
DeviousClass chapter 30 . 8/5/2017
This is a really good story *-* ! It's very well written and the course of the actions are believable, nothing is pass on too quickly. Love it :3
erikabalaclava chapter 30 . 7/21/2017
I was reading stories with a lot of drama and strong / hard plot so I decided to rest a little and I found this fantastic story! I love Cedric and Harry together, I have a weakness for them and I was looking for fics in my language but there was not so I get here. Thanks for this great story.
Slytheringirle chapter 30 . 7/21/2017
AMAZING! Can't wait to start the sequel!
Slytheringirle chapter 26 . 7/20/2017
I HONESTLY thought that you were a girl. No offence. Good job up untill now.
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
OMG! U watched Cedric DIE! I watched GOF yesterday on the TV and lemme just say that I screamed 'Protego' when Voldy said 'Kill the spare' and...
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2017
lol that was gay...

...thaT WAS A COMPLIMENT-
soulsick chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Hello, I would like to translating your fanfic, if you allow. Looking forward to hearing from you.
zezily chapter 28 . 4/25/2017
Guest chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
Had a fun reading marathon today, got all the way up to here in one go before realizing that I forgot to review! First Cedric/Harry fic I've read, definitely not disappointed. Awesome writing, beyond relieved that the original ending was scrapped.

Chekov's Gun principle didn't really apply in this fic, which was interesting and unexpected. It didn't turn dark when I expected it to (Cedric telling Harry that he should keep a wand with him at all times Harry brushing him off, Harry forgetting his invisibility cloak, Krum's talk knowing that he is eventually Imperio'd in the books), but very nearly turned into a Bad End when I didn't expect it, at the end. Nothing bad about this or anything, just curious to note:)
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »