Reviews for A Lack of Color
AspergianStoryteller chapter 28 . 10/11/2011
Thank you so much for changing your mind! I can't stand tragedy.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 26 . 10/11/2011
Niiice. And the "I LOVE HARRY POTTER!" bit was hilairious.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I feel like an idiot. I've just found out there's a sequel to this and it's in my Laerts. How did I not know that and read this first? This is like, the second time this has happened.
M.33 Atris chapter 30 . 9/24/2011
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story! Read it straight through from beginning to end, and had me on the edge of my seat to see what would happen to Harry and Cedric. One of the best pieces of fiction this pairing has to offer.
MzMilo chapter 30 . 9/13/2011
love it!
Poptart X chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
How could I have not found this fic sooner? 3 I love it!
CielMeillure chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was amazing! i loved this whole story.
Frostfire613 chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING!
EvanescentWave chapter 30 . 8/15/2011
This was my first Harry/Cedric fiction. And i have to say i am impressed. Then after searching for more of the same paring i was sad to see that there aren't many :( But your is enough. Brilliant story and brilliantly written.
cyberommy chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Why did you do that to me. I ve been laughing like hell realizing the nod to queer as folk. It seemed so odd since this is a hoghwarts story! but don t take me wrong i love this story which is why i m going back to read it! :-)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 30 . 8/5/2011
I freaking love your writing! This story was so well written, I can't wait to start on the next one!
Leo's Lair chapter 30 . 8/1/2011
Nice story :D
Leo's Lair chapter 29 . 8/1/2011
Good job.
Leo's Lair chapter 28 . 8/1/2011
Oh thank God lol. I didn't want you to kill him after such a great romance story.
Leo's Lair chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
No no no no no no no no! Don't kill him, I be so sad!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »