Reviews for A Lack of Color
I-Write-Mush-And-I-Like-It chapter 30 . 1/4/2012
Loved it. It's rare that I find a fic that is both long enough to take me all day to read, interesting enough to keep me hooked, and at the same time, is well written, and doesn't make me want to implode. Plus, you made me cry legit tears. Because I SO didn't want you to kill off Cedric, but I was also at a loss as to how you could make him not dying work, but you did it! And Harry wasn't a super duper, crazy, mega damsel in distress, but nor was he capable of turning into fourteen different animagus forms, with wings, and tattoos, and a seventeen pack. And your Cedric was so spot on. And you made me like Cho! So I'm going to stop fangirling now, favorite this, and read your other fics, now. Bye!
jher1994 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Thank you s much for this story ur amazing!
HollzHatter chapter 30 . 11/23/2011
This story can only be described as amazing. it made me cry, it made me go -SQUEE!- it made me feel all fluttery and happy. God I adore this. You write it so well, it's so in character, and youcapture the teenage emotions so perfectly. The Cedric/ Harry pairing is quite an unusual one, but this story has me wondering why he would be with anyone else! The hermione and ron parts were cute and fun to read, adding to the back story and emotional drama. The sex scenes were tasteful and very raunchy, which is just what i like. Conclusion: Story fantastic harry potter crack me addict youmy dealer. I will be checking out you're other stories. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
Chain of Fate chapter 22 . 11/20/2011
I absolutely love the endings to your chapters. They make me giddy. Literally!

I went into an intense giggle-fit after reading about the canary creams and got the strangest look from my brother. Priceless! XD
Chain of Fate chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
I feel bad that I haven't reviewed until now, because it's a truely beautiful and adorable fic, but I suppose it's better late than never, right?

Cedric feels so real, which I love because, strangely, whenever I read fics with him, they somehow feel off. Here, he's exacly how I imagined him in the book. And I simply adore your version of Cho! I have a friend exactly like her, so much so that I have a hard time calling her Cho and not my friend's name when I'm reading.

I can't wait to read more. In fact, I think I'll go do that now!
chocolatelovergirl chapter 13 . 11/9/2011