Reviews for A Lack of Color
Harric is Life chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
This was bloody marvelous and not a single character felt out of character and that to me is a job well done. I really really love it, and I wish Harry'd realized he liked boys in-canon as well, so the events may have transpired just as they did here. Though he might have been asleep when Cedric came to visit him after the Quidditch match, what a difference a small thing makes.

I always envisioned Charlie as gay, and to me he still is in here and that he believes he is asexual or something. I also envisioned Fred as gay, when George married Angelina, and this fic to me was a nice representation of that.

I loved how you handled Cho, Ron and Molly as characters, since they are the ones who get bashed unnecessarily, stupidly, unrealistically and unfairly in these types of fics most of the time.

Loved every bit of Hermione in here, and of course Harry and Cedric.

I always tend to think of Amos as a Hufflepuff, since there are very few named Hufflepuffs in-canon, but him being a Gryffindor does make a lot of sense.

Speaking of Hufflepuff, I don't ever remember that the entrance to their common room was ever revealed in the books, which as a proud badger I know was unfair. And JKR was indeed creative, when she did reveal the entrance of the common room, which ironically in terms of this fic is the hardest to get into, and more so for students from other houses if they could enter at all. I also loved the description she gave of the Hufflepuff common room, but with that said, I loved the description you gave of it as well.

Thanks for wasting nearly 12 hours of my life.

Off to read the sequel. :D
dragon24601 chapter 25 . 9/3/2015
I have to say, I'm LOVING all of the musical reference chapter titles
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
I love Fred with a passion, this only added to it! But why? I don't like them broken up!
gaypowerrangers chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
I loooooooooved this story! I read it in about a day and the romance was so believable
FireIsCatching17 chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Wow. This is probably one of the best Cedric/Harry stories I've ever read. Amazing!
MargaritaS chapter 30 . 5/16/2015
i am so glad you didnt kill cedric, im off to read the sequel :)
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 28 . 4/22/2015
I would have DIED if you had killed Cedric
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 30 . 4/5/2015
Hi,
Last chapter i noticed you had no malfoy and going YES! But sad that the ferret scene never happened.
And when we saw Malfoy now...
Still... I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Thé tension in this chapter! Loved thé bit about the door, it is one of those little details which make everything more Hogwartsy and magical :)
Guest chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
Loved it! Thank you so much fro writing and posting :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/8/2015
Of course! Love it :)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
THANK YOU! For not killing Cedric and for writing and posting this in the first place, that is. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
NO! DON'T KILL CEDRIC! Please, don't kill Cedric, I will seriously cry if you kill Cedric, that' show amazingly you developed and wrote the characters!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
XD That is ironic. As well as the fact that your wrote it at work. Must be a pretty casual place, then. love this!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
I like it. Thx for writing!
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »