Reviews for A Lack of Color
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 30 . 4/5/2015
Hi,
Last chapter i noticed you had no malfoy and going YES! But sad that the ferret scene never happened.
And when we saw Malfoy now...
Still... I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Thé tension in this chapter! Loved thé bit about the door, it is one of those little details which make everything more Hogwartsy and magical :)
Guest chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
Loved it! Thank you so much fro writing and posting :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/8/2015
Of course! Love it :)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
THANK YOU! For not killing Cedric and for writing and posting this in the first place, that is. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
NO! DON'T KILL CEDRIC! Please, don't kill Cedric, I will seriously cry if you kill Cedric, that' show amazingly you developed and wrote the characters!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
XD That is ironic. As well as the fact that your wrote it at work. Must be a pretty casual place, then. love this!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
I like it. Thx for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
"Not yet,"? Oooo . . . :D yum!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Oh, enough with the cliffies! DX Can't we just get to the fun? I mean, the plot is well-laid out at this point, so . . . . argh, nvr mind, next chapter I go. Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Yay!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Um, Justin Finch-Fletchedly? Idk XD love this fic!
gymjunky71 chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I love how you've written they're flirting. It feels very natural. I can relate to those jolt feelings one gets when accidentally brushing against a crush.
2manyfandomstho chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
OK I'm in school right now and this last CH ways to make me cry and thats not ok I can't cry t school! Thanks so much for writing im off to the sequel I hope!
2manyfandomstho chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
Awww... Though I admit its kind of demented and cold of me I was looking forward to Cedric dying and seeing how Harry would cope. Just like an AU of GOF where HP and CD were involved secretly and reacted to his death like no one would expect. That would have been amazing, your original outline... Maybe an alternate ending perhaps? But alas he lives... I'm fine with this outcome as well I suppose I'll look for more morbid outakes and AUs elsewhere. For now I shall finish this wonderful ff and go in to its sequel. Thanks so much for writing, you're brilliant.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »