Reviews for A Lack of Color
MissHeebie-Jeebies chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
i am eating pudding, shedding tears and i absolutely love your work!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
I love this story, but I'm slightly disappointed. Honestly, you mention heads exploding, and don't go for the obvious "And Cedric said to Harry 'I don't mind your head exploding.' while winking suggestively, coaxing a blush from Harry". Like seriously, that was the perfect opportunity.
CharlotteMShadows chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
haha... easy for us girls to hide our turn ons...
blackbloodywolf chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
So Amazing I loved it
SkyDraconis chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I've tried reading this story twice now and I've gotten up to at least half-way but I keep stopping cos I don't wanna cry...you're a really good author but I just can't stop crying at sad or depressing things. My mom thinks I've gone crazy... :D :D Lotsa loves 3
Half an Inch chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Awwwww... This story is adorable. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and... Just... Awwwwwww! This chapter was especially nice becuz of how u added the date, location, and how many days left till New Years at the beginning of a paragraph. And the love triangle.. Or square.. Or pentagon or watever the hell this was... Absolutely adorable. :) loved it!
loopyhutton chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it!
chocovic-chu chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
This romance of Cedric & Harry was simply so sweet that brought many smiles for Vic. Thank you for sharing. :)
CartoonFreak146 chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
Ok so this was fabulous. I love this pairing (duh) and everyone was basically in character. It also got you attached and brought you along on its emotional ride. The way that Cedric lived was also really thoughtful. Great story I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Cedric Amos Diggory
anon chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Okay I know this is from years and years ago but if you ever were to come back and switch up anything from this story, might I suggest updating the Hufflepuff common room description! Since now we know it's not a painting (or a statue, although I do like your idea) but super fun musical barrels (thank you, Pottermore)!

Reading this through for the second time and enjoying it just as much as I did the right go around. Thanks for sharing your excellent writing!
oblivion9032 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Really amazing story! Your writing is wonderful!
Free Siri chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Ernie Macmillian or Zacharias Smith?
Elrohir525 chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
What an amazing story! It's great to read another gay man's take on gay relationship slash, and to see it done so beautifully. I watched the Goblet of Fire after reading A Lack of Color, and kept feeling disappointed that the original story didn't follow your (much more engaging) plot! You have tremendous talent, and it's wonderful to see that you're starting your own novel-I hope you'll post a few previews here. Happy holidays! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
You know what that ending is Priceless! in the movie and the book that momement was a real 'oh shit' moment when i read the ending i couldnt stop laughing. BTW this story is really good and not to mention well written.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »