Reviews for A Lack of Color
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
"Not yet,"? Oooo . . . :D yum!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Oh, enough with the cliffies! DX Can't we just get to the fun? I mean, the plot is well-laid out at this point, so . . . . argh, nvr mind, next chapter I go. Love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Yay!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Um, Justin Finch-Fletchedly? Idk XD love this fic!
gymjunky71 chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I love how you've written they're flirting. It feels very natural. I can relate to those jolt feelings one gets when accidentally brushing against a crush.
2manyfandomstho chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
OK I'm in school right now and this last CH ways to make me cry and thats not ok I can't cry t school! Thanks so much for writing im off to the sequel I hope!
2manyfandomstho chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
Awww... Though I admit its kind of demented and cold of me I was looking forward to Cedric dying and seeing how Harry would cope. Just like an AU of GOF where HP and CD were involved secretly and reacted to his death like no one would expect. That would have been amazing, your original outline... Maybe an alternate ending perhaps? But alas he lives... I'm fine with this outcome as well I suppose I'll look for more morbid outakes and AUs elsewhere. For now I shall finish this wonderful ff and go in to its sequel. Thanks so much for writing, you're brilliant.
MissHeebie-Jeebies chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
i am eating pudding, shedding tears and i absolutely love your work!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
I love this story, but I'm slightly disappointed. Honestly, you mention heads exploding, and don't go for the obvious "And Cedric said to Harry 'I don't mind your head exploding.' while winking suggestively, coaxing a blush from Harry". Like seriously, that was the perfect opportunity.
CharlotteMShadows chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
haha... easy for us girls to hide our turn ons...
blackbloodywolf chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
So Amazing I loved it
SkyDraconis chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I've tried reading this story twice now and I've gotten up to at least half-way but I keep stopping cos I don't wanna cry...you're a really good author but I just can't stop crying at sad or depressing things. My mom thinks I've gone crazy... :D :D Lotsa loves 3
Half an Inch chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Awwwww... This story is adorable. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and... Just... Awwwwwww! This chapter was especially nice becuz of how u added the date, location, and how many days left till New Years at the beginning of a paragraph. And the love triangle.. Or square.. Or pentagon or watever the hell this was... Absolutely adorable. :) loved it!
loopyhutton chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it!
chocovic-chu chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
This romance of Cedric & Harry was simply so sweet that brought many smiles for Vic. Thank you for sharing. :)
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »