Reviews for A Lack of Color
Uh oh
griffin blackwood chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
So awesomely cute
ryencoke chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
well damn...I really don't mind Mrs Weasley all that much, but I really prefer it when she is being an absolute cow about stuff so I have someone to hate...and dammit she was all cool and nice about it...eheheheh
centerfield chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
This is a great story all round, I love the way the characters interact (especially your version of Cho which is masterful I think) and the way that Harry and Cedric's relationship develops so well and realistically. And there's plenty of drama and romance as well which is always good to read. It's stuff like this that inspired me to start writing myself so thanks very much.
64teeth chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
wow. amazing story! so different from typical gay!Harry stories. I loved it!
Jelly340 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Omg I was soooo uncomfortable with ced/harry before but this story so far has changed my mind. They are so cute together. You did a really awesome job!
Izzy848 chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
You know your story is good when it tops the charts and there isn't any really there sex scenes. ;)
Zephyr Anemoi chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. You are an amazing writer. I'm going to go read the sequel right now.
JlovesGaara chapter 30 . 4/15/2013
Squeeeeee. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this story. I've had it on my list of stuff to read for months, and now I've finally finished it. This was a great story, and it's neat to see how small changes can affect canon. Wonderful job with the romance, it was so adorable. You kept it classy too, which was great. Keep up the wonderful work.
Birdgirl204 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Moody's such a cock-block!
menolikey chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
"Don't tempt me."? xD OMG FORGET THAT! HELL, YES, TEMPT! YES! GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION!
menolikey chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
xD Love! Meant to be!
menolikey chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So cute! I love at the beginning all the colorful imagery you made me see. Through this Harry's eyes I saw magic as an explosion of color - like Dorothy standing in the land of Oz for the first time. Loved it. Love.
vsvs chapter 30 . 2/28/2013