Reviews for A Lack of Color
anon chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Okay I know this is from years and years ago but if you ever were to come back and switch up anything from this story, might I suggest updating the Hufflepuff common room description! Since now we know it's not a painting (or a statue, although I do like your idea) but super fun musical barrels (thank you, Pottermore)!

Reading this through for the second time and enjoying it just as much as I did the right go around. Thanks for sharing your excellent writing!
oblivion9032 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Really amazing story! Your writing is wonderful!
Free Siri chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Ernie Macmillian or Zacharias Smith?
Elrohir525 chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
What an amazing story! It's great to read another gay man's take on gay relationship slash, and to see it done so beautifully. I watched the Goblet of Fire after reading A Lack of Color, and kept feeling disappointed that the original story didn't follow your (much more engaging) plot! You have tremendous talent, and it's wonderful to see that you're starting your own novel-I hope you'll post a few previews here. Happy holidays! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
You know what that ending is Priceless! in the movie and the book that momement was a real 'oh shit' moment when i read the ending i couldnt stop laughing. BTW this story is really good and not to mention well written.
Lisa n Chan chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
God Moody is suck a COCKBLOCKER !
Gabe Mason chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
I cannot describe how much I love this... Like for real! It was awesome, beautiful, superb. Now I'll go read "Sounds of the Revolution" And I know, for sure, It's gonna be AWESOME!
griffin blackwood chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Uh oh
griffin blackwood chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
So awesomely cute
ryencoke chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
well damn...I really don't mind Mrs Weasley all that much, but I really prefer it when she is being an absolute cow about stuff so I have someone to hate...and dammit she was all cool and nice about it...eheheheh
centerfield chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
This is a great story all round, I love the way the characters interact (especially your version of Cho which is masterful I think) and the way that Harry and Cedric's relationship develops so well and realistically. And there's plenty of drama and romance as well which is always good to read. It's stuff like this that inspired me to start writing myself so thanks very much.
64teeth chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
wow. amazing story! so different from typical gay!Harry stories. I loved it!
BigJellyMonster chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Omg I was soooo uncomfortable with ced/harry before but this story so far has changed my mind. They are so cute together. You did a really awesome job!
Izzy848 chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
You know your story is good when it tops the charts and there isn't any really there sex scenes. ;)
Zephyr Anemoi chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. You are an amazing writer. I'm going to go read the sequel right now.
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »