Reviews for A Lack of Color
menolikey chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
"Don't tempt me."? xD OMG FORGET THAT! HELL, YES, TEMPT! YES! GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION!
menolikey chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
xD Love! Meant to be!
menolikey chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So cute! I love at the beginning all the colorful imagery you made me see. Through this Harry's eyes I saw magic as an explosion of color - like Dorothy standing in the land of Oz for the first time. Loved it. Love.
vsvs chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
tlyxor1 chapter 30 . 2/4/2013
I've enjoyed
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Before I even start the story, I'd like to say I love your title. XD Did you get it from Lack Of Color by Death Cab For Cutie?
evfangirl98 chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
loved it!
Wolfjackle chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
This is a really nice story. Thanks for writing it. I really enjoyed it, and it felt real. It was more about the romance than getting them in bed together like most of these stories tend to be. Anyway, nice job and thanks for writing. I'll be looking into the sequel!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
This story was unexpectedly amazing.

D
Tree
Yaya chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
My bday is October 17
!
its great chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
its nice
Angry chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Why the hell oh this is horrible they should have kissed!Whyyyy
Quill Scribblings chapter 30 . 11/18/2012
I've been glued to this story ever since I picked it up - after countless dissappointments that there weren't any MORE Cedric/Harry stories... Though this one is now my headcanon. It's brilliant. It really is. I only hope to God that the prequel is finished, because this one was almost six years ago. I'd be so distraught if I found that life had won you over and you hadn't the time to write fanfiction anymore... :( QSx
hitomi65 chapter 30 . 11/16/2012
nice story
Questionable Answers chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
Ah, a nice fluffy conclusion. And if I feel the need for poetic angst, I'll just imagine the other scenario.
I'm off to find the reported sequel! Ta.
1,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »