Reviews for A Lack of Color
BigJellyMonster chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Omg I was soooo uncomfortable with ced/harry before but this story so far has changed my mind. They are so cute together. You did a really awesome job!
Izzy848 chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
You know your story is good when it tops the charts and there isn't any really there sex scenes. ;)
Zephyr Anemoi chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. You are an amazing writer. I'm going to go read the sequel right now.
JlovesGaara chapter 30 . 4/15/2013
Squeeeeee. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this story. I've had it on my list of stuff to read for months, and now I've finally finished it. This was a great story, and it's neat to see how small changes can affect canon. Wonderful job with the romance, it was so adorable. You kept it classy too, which was great. Keep up the wonderful work.
Birdgirl204 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Moody's such a cock-block!
menolikey chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
menolikey chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
xD Love! Meant to be!
menolikey chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So cute! I love at the beginning all the colorful imagery you made me see. Through this Harry's eyes I saw magic as an explosion of color - like Dorothy standing in the land of Oz for the first time. Loved it. Love.
vsvs chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
tlyxor1 chapter 30 . 2/4/2013
I've enjoyed
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Before I even start the story, I'd like to say I love your title. XD Did you get it from Lack Of Color by Death Cab For Cutie?
evfangirl98 chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
loved it!
Wolfjackle chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
This is a really nice story. Thanks for writing it. I really enjoyed it, and it felt real. It was more about the romance than getting them in bed together like most of these stories tend to be. Anyway, nice job and thanks for writing. I'll be looking into the sequel!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
This story was unexpectedly amazing.

Yaya chapter 19 . 12/2/2012