Reviews for A Lack of Color
LoveIsAForceOfNature chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
wow great storyy! i especially love the first chapter, explaining the title, and how you tweak the canon around so it fits the harry/cedric pairing perfectly, and how you're moving slowly to develop it more and so much good stuff going on! lol, lovely story and keep it up!
SweetlilPhantom chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Aww how sweet, Ced admitted his feelings for Harry. I hope the physical stuff comes very soon. update plz!
hpbooklover127 chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
ahh update son please!
SweetlilPhantom chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
I thought it was a great chappie. Hermione's such a good friend...& Ron's an ass. Aw, no Cedric in this one?hehe Update asap!
hpbooklover127 chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
eh its okayy.

update soon!
NoLongerInService chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
The lack of serious romance is all I'm gonna complain about. LOL. More please.

~Roxxan
lilsteves chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
gr. I hated that part of the book, where Ron was being such a loser. I'm glad Hermione accepts him :). Very sappy, I agree, but it was nessecary. You can't have Goblet of Fire without the fight between Harry and Ron.
amethyst sylph chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Aw! Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
imakeeper chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
katie obnoxious? um seems like a bit of a stretch...

good job though..

and congrats with ron! i hate him and u gave me good reasons too!

keeper
Patricia Sorbid chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
YAY, update! I thought it was great, the way you handled it was superb. But gr, darn Ron, he is so obdurate! *beats him over the head with labtop* Can't wait for more Cedric ;)Looking forward to the next chapter!
eli chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
YAY! this chapter was really good. i like the ron-bashing! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
very very very very very good carry on please
lilsteves chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
my god. That was cruel. *mumbles insanely about authors and their obsession with cliffhangers* I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
aw poor harry and you cheated me out of the kiss *pouts*

update soon!
selan chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
I'm sorry i didnt review last chapter. School's taking a lot of time, i'm sure you know what i mean.

I love the fact that you update weekly even if it's a smaller chapter. It's much more fun for the reader to have something reguraly, making him feel is really fallowing something. At least i find so. Your fic is so good, and it makes me go trew hard week knowing that at least friday i'll have something very good to read!

As i said, very nice writing style and i love your character developent. They seem very natural and real, and close to the originals.

And very cruel to taunt us with the kiss, but honestly i love it when it goes slowly (must be a maso to a certain degree XD )

Keep up the good work! I cant wait to friday ;)

Take care