Reviews for A Lack of Color
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
aw poor harry and you cheated me out of the kiss *pouts*

update soon!
selan chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
I'm sorry i didnt review last chapter. School's taking a lot of time, i'm sure you know what i mean.

I love the fact that you update weekly even if it's a smaller chapter. It's much more fun for the reader to have something reguraly, making him feel is really fallowing something. At least i find so. Your fic is so good, and it makes me go trew hard week knowing that at least friday i'll have something very good to read!

As i said, very nice writing style and i love your character developent. They seem very natural and real, and close to the originals.

And very cruel to taunt us with the kiss, but honestly i love it when it goes slowly (must be a maso to a certain degree XD )

Keep up the good work! I cant wait to friday ;)

Take care
Antilles chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Things become interesting, huh? Sour-faced Hufflepuff boy - there's only one that comes to mind - Zacharias Smith, in my opinion. But I guess we'll learn the right answer with the next chapter.
amethyst sylph chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Great chapter. I think them going slowly is probably more realistic actually. Also, this is just a guess, but the only Hufflepuff boy I know of that dislikes Harry is Zacharius Smith, is it him? Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheWitchQueen chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Yes, please do take your time, because if I may say, I think some of this is a bit too rushed. Why not slow things down a bit and make it a bit more detailed?
jamster chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
I really like this story! U have to have Harry and Cedric kiss soon or I'm gonna go crazy! U should update every monday and friday instead of jus friday.

~~Jamster~~
Avy-Snape chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Well, the “sour-faced Hufflepuff boy” is obviously Ernie, isn't he?

I LOVE your story, even though it's only 5 chapters long yet. Hope you keep updating.

Avy
eli chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
i think that was my favorite chapter of them all so far. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Hephaistion Amyntor chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Your style is so soft, so tender, so ...
Redmeadow chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Great story. You can't find many good Cedric/Harry stories out there. Of course I hate it because if there is Cedric usually dies like in canon. Sometimes I think that canon sucks. Anyway, look forward to more.
SweetlilPhantom chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Oh & I'll say the Hufflepuff boy is either Justin or Ernie. Meanie!
SweetlilPhantom chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Ah, how could u not let them kiss? I wanna see a kiss, & a lot more;) plz update vairy soon!
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
very very very good carry on please
imakeeper chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
ur brilliant i was so expecting a kiss. ur my hero!
NoLongerInService chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Ernie Macmillion? Look'n forward to more fluff!

~Roxxan