Reviews for Harry Potter Solitaire
The Directer chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh, my freakin' Gosh, that was beautiful! PLEASE do more!
Rise chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I sat there the entire time scratching my head and saying: "What?" ...oh and did I mention I was LMAO? Because I so was xD
ISpyAnApplePie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
um, okay
Crimson Rubies chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was hilarious! :D

That's all I can say, really.

Great job. :)
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Oh great, you DID start a new ship! Maybe, probably not cause I don't get the impression Solitaire Fiction is the most popular
LobstarMonstar chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
OMG so funny! i actually laughed out loud while reading this, and i NEVER 'lol' at fanfics!
That Guy From That Place chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Well, this is certainly the crossover no one has been expecting.
Not a flame just the truth chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Congratulations, you have mutilated litterature.
Tamouri chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that was was funny! U shpild read my story if u like random! Random Mythology folks!
bluekiwibubble chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Are you sure you're quite alright?
cowbell chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
It's fics like these that make me want to reach for the bleeprin and pour it in my eyes.
Katie chapter 1 . 10/8/2006

If this wasn't labelled 'Humor/Parody' I wouldn't even know I was supposed to find it funny. Now I know I'm supposed to find it funny, but how strange; I still don't.

So... Kinda missed your mark there, honey. This is just crap, actually.

Parody's only funny if you manage to keep the characters how they are and guess what? YOU DIDN'T.

Httw chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
and hear i was thinking, "how the hell could anyone possibly write something even remotely good in the 'Solitare' section?"

well, i have to say, if this isn't at least "good" then its sure funny as hell!

*chesire cat grins*
Black Dragon of the East chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This is amazingly crap. Not only are the 'jokes' not funny, they're completely tasteless... and NOT FUNNY.