Reviews for Paper Cuts, Flashlights, and Toothpaste
Love this
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
love the very last line.
montainer chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
AWESOME from the beggining to the end. Loved the humor in it. You nailed both of their personnalities. Great great job ! Please keep writing ! :)
Erebourne chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
That was an amazing story. Crazy sweet.

I adore your writing style, you make the dialogue real and believable and even in tense moments, you can make someone laugh. Great job.
bhoney chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Love the references to Charmed, Sweeney Todd, and the X-Men. Also loved all the little mentions of things from their childhood, pranks Dean had pulled on Sam and stuff. Great banter! Unusual case, too.

This cracked me up: "“That’s child abuse!”

“And biting me? That’s Dean abuse.” And that’s quite the felony! (But deeply loved by a certain awesome crowd.)" *snickers*

Nice job on this. An enjoyable read!
bhoney chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
Drew killed his baby brother? That's SO wrong. And so not something either boy, especially Dean, would ever forgive.

Loved this: "“Sorry.” He murmured to Dean, who had just tapped his shoulder with the flashlight, which was brother code for, “you all right, dude?”

Or, well, it could’ve been impatient code for “hurry your ass up,” but we won’t go with the latter on this one, mmk?" *snickers* Love the humor throughout.
bhoney chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
I'm confused, too.

This cracked me up: "And there they went, the manliest flower boys ever." Lovely image. LOL
bhoney chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
This made me laugh: "Sam was going to die a long, painful death. Whether or not if it were going to be a messy death would depend on whatever object is closest when Dean sees the noticeable scratch on his adored car’s passenger side door." Yeah, Dean doesn't take kindly to people messing with his baby.

Love Dean texting back a picture of the scratch on the car to Sam and Sam's reaction. This cracked me up: "Hell hath no fury like Dean scorned… when someone has tampered with his baby. Yeah, so, Sam, who considered making an around-the-world detour, slowly made his way back to the motel." LOL Drew's alive and in the psych ward, nearly catatonic. This case gets more and more interesting...
bhoney chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Wow, so the house didn't burn down? Weird.

This made me laugh: "He then scoops out the four packets of soy sauce. He takes three for himself, leaving Sam the remaining one… that’s leaking. “Thanks, Ebenezer.”" Love the little details and banter you put in there that's just so...them.
bhoney chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Creepy, the ghost or whatever talking in Dean's voice. Can't believe Sam burned the place down. I love when he's in protective mode, though. And that librarian? Definitely something off with her.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I liked the little bits of humor you interspersed throughout this. Like this: “You manage hard blows to the head without as much as a grunt, yet cry out because of a paper cut?”

This cracked me up: "Sure, Sam was given the freak power of premonitions, but Dean? Was given the power of awesome teeth. Those babies were as straight and as white as can be. Don’t stand too close to them though, the sun can reflect right off those bad boys and blind you faster than you can sigh, ‘what magnificent teeth!’" ROTFL

And this was a great line: "He was supposed to rescue his brother, one sarcastic comment at a time."

Nice setup. I love stories where Dean's mute.
Cari chapter 9 . 5/19/2008
Mute Dean...O_O
Tahra chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
Lmao! I loved it... This story was absolutely great! :D
casus17 chapter 9 . 10/25/2006

Great idea, very original... if i were Sam i would have gone bonkers, though i'm in love with dean's voice... and dean's teeth... and everything else dean

anywho, it was funny, exciting, dramatic, with heaps of twists

great job!