Reviews for Nine Months and a Year
jordynbms chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
just don't worry about it try to keep it off of your mind and it will all be over soon just keep writing and mabey that will make you feel better
jordynbms chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
what chapter does ed tell roy that he is pregnant
email the answer to
Oneechan94 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Uah so cute! :D I really loved this even though I like only few malepreg stories :3 The pregnancy is explained well and the small royed-family is cute even though they have to hide their relationship ( due to pretty good reason, of course :D ) Simply love your work, keep it up and update
OTAKU chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Can u pleaz update more
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Gosh..! #pouted

I wish this is continue...!

RoyEd had twins! Kyaaa!
What will they call their parents later?! Father-Dad? Daddy-Papa? Dad-Mom? Papa-Mama? Or something else?

Their name is beautiful too... :)
Across-The-Fandom chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Is Russell secretly Envy? If so does Minako know?
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Well, I have to say congratulations. I've never read an Mpreg fanfic, I always thought it was just plain wrong. But when I read your summary, I decided to read it. I really like this story and I think its great. I do hope you write another chapter soon. I'm sorry about your ex-husband and child. I know that sucks.
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
I loved the story! . Dawwww it was cute and sexy and lovely XD hehehe
musme chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
so sweet!

I like it
Ichigo Mirai chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
this is really really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I really loved it. I hope you can continue it. I'm sorry for the divorce and custody battle. I hope you can feel better.
Cased In Darkness chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
I love your story, i don't know if you want to continue this but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it.

sorry about what happened, but all you can hope for is that your child is treated right (i'm one of those kids who have more or less been through mental and emotion damage cause of my father, but that's life)
NarutoVixin chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
oh dear umm yeah give the babys 6 months and Then start playing lol (miss mom here) trust me need at min 6 months before sex after birth (couse the kids and healing take all the time)
MikadzukiOokami chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
wow. of course not finished reading yet but i had to say for this chapter that i think you made a bit of a mistake in the voice pitch. an alto voice would be higher then a tenors voice. and you can trust me on that. i was a alto/soprano in quior
fouloldron chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Good fic, but little to no realism with regard to pregnancy, childbirth and new borns.