Reviews for Beast to Bird
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow. This is lovely. Thank you. I really enjoyed reading it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
River helped
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
this is so sweet. I like this conclusion. I cried when Wash died.
Sheila Willis chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really like the River comforting Zoe. Zoe could never show her pain, it is not in her nature, but River would be the only one to really see it.
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was really good. Great story. Did Wash really die? Like in Serenity? 'Cos i never saw it, just the Fireflys...
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ahh, Rivers feet. I swear, Whedon has a serious obsession with them.

On the basis of your story, it's well written and touching. I like it.
nico chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
You really captured her words. Thats difficult. Well done.
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I've been going through your stuff, having forgotten I found you in the firefly section. A few stories in it occured to me I really want to see you write River. So I finish looking through the immidently interseting-looking oneshots and come back out only to remember...you DID write River. and oh so well. and...wow.
nonjon chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
You write a very poetic River.

I'm probably more of a Jayne-type of person though, seeing as how I'm still just imagining River polished, unholstered, and bare.

You going to keep teasing me with these little drabbles or you going to break out a nice long chaptered Firefly fic one of these days? (/me knows you've hiatused a certain highly popular one for a while, but you're capable of the snark and humor these characters would need in a longer fic)

But either way. Another satiating drabble for when I want a quickie.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I love it! LOVE IT. Lord, this is fantastic... Man, do I wish that show wasn't cancelled...

SBB
FireflySerenity Fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow! All nice and in character. Very well written. Damn... nothing I would change. Nice piece of work you got here :)
princess geta chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
aww this was really sweet, never seen a fic like this about River comforting Zoe, makes me want to see Serenity again, Wash was so awesome :( It's a really great story! cant wait to read more from you.

Sincerely,