Reviews for Interlude
scottiedog chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This was very good! Funny in parts! It is nice to know people can still be in love and committed to each other! Good Job!
Rach101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, that was so beautiful! I love it, good job!
LuSo chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow that story was amazing i can't describe how much i loved it. You are an amazing writer and this story is fantastic i love every aspect of it literally, it's as close to perfect as you can get. I'd pick out some quotes but that would probably be the majority of the story, so you know... Hehe what other stories have you written?
TLWROX chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
And I love this fic! It was gorgeous- oh my goodness! I think even though this isn't canon, it's perfectly in-character... I love that she looks at him almost like they just started dating when they're already married- that since they're so far apart, it just makes their relationship seem new and fresh and pure. (And the fact that they're perfect for each other!) I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

(And I'm very glad that my reviews are helping you in any miniscule way!) :) :) :)
caligate chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh my how sweet! The sugar is dripping, but it was so worth it! Loved it! Thanks!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Holy Hannah.

I needed that! Took me a minute to gather myself together and post a review. ;)

How sweet. And a much-needed dose of *unapologetic romance*. You can throw that my way anytime you feel the urge!

Have I mentioned before I love your stories?:~

Anunnaki chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Aw! :) Sorry, I had to say it. That was very sweet. And very in character. Bravo.

"Jack O'Neill, half naked, flipping pancakes in her kitchen. It's a neuron zapper for sure."

I just loved that line! Cheers for a wonderful story.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2