Reviews for Truth
hina/kiba
SliceOfKai chapter 12 . 1/16
Please Update
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Yay. Me again. Meaning more flame like opinions amd feedback for you.

"Your hands are attached together," How are they going to write with hands attached?
"There could be a Second Shinobi War!" IT HAS ALREADY PASSED! As had the Third. The next one would've been the Fourth, not First, Second, or Third.
There are some grammar error, but I can just ignore that...

Anyways... I don't have much to say after that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I'm back. Just a second after posting a review of chapter 1 (I think you know who I am).

I think you're doing this on purpose. 'Cuz Kurama (Kyuubi) ain't like that, he was all evil and depressed before, and it obviously gon' take a while to let him make bonds and stuff. And that's not what happened on the night he attacked. First of all, Bijuu are big masses of chakra, so it's impossible for them to mate, and there wouldn't be anyone for them to mate with anyways. I don't want to spoil things since other people could be reading this since it's public, but search it up online if you want to know what actually happened (and Orochimaru doesn't have anything to do with the Kyuubi attack!). Oh, and, if Orochimaru killed Kyuubi's kit and mate, and Kyuubi's oh so powerful and has great control and chakra, then he should be able to kill Orochimaru and no one else, so there's a loophole.

This is, like, logic that everyone should know, so I concluded this: You're doing this on purpose. You're making the hardcore Narutards go insane (which included me) and feeding false information to newbies.

But this is fanfiction, you can do whatever you want, so I'm not making you change anything. Just giving you my opinion and flaming matches (that I don't intend to hurt you with).

Imma keep reading and see if my opinion changes.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I think there could be a good plot to this (only on the first chapter as you can see though), but I think you made Naruto too OP and unrealistic...

And a few things that are bugging me: It's her/his (I'll use her though, since it's what your story's using) mother that's the Uzumaki, and Uzumaki's are known for their longevity (did I spell that right?) and fuuinjutsu skills. Her father's named Namikaze Minato (still the Yondaime though), not Kazama Arashi... But really? Elite Jounin Level at 10? ANBU at 11? Above Hokage level? That's just unrealistic. It's practically impossible! And wings? Really? Also, if she's above Hokage level, she should be Hokage instead. And it's impossible at her age! Even Hashirama (Shodaime Hokage) wasn't like that in his youth, and he's freaking POWERFUL AS HELL.

Rant over. But seriously, it's bothering me a lot. Maybe I'll get used to it as I go on, but... :/

I'm not even sure if you did this on purpose. If it's supposed to be like that, then I could try and tolerate it... If not... Should you even try to make fanfics without proper information?

Just saying, no forest flames intended, a bit of feedback. Only a flicker, a spark of fire.
ice1dew2 chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Ita/Naru!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Your story is totally inaccurate and your grammar is very bad. English is a language , so it is forgivable that some mistakes are made but the storyline? Especially the part where you said that the yondaime Hokage is an Uzumaki is totally wrong. It is not Minato that is an uzumaki but Kushina. Please get your facts right. There is something called Wikipedia and if you are not sure about anything go check it out. Your mistakes make you seem like you do not really care about the quality of your story. There is potential in this story, but I do not think that you are bringing it out.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
UPDATE (I can see that you only have 12 chapters)?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
ita/naru
Rinneganuser1 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Natsumi is a nice name for this one so that is the one I'm voting for
YagerBaby1 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Oh! Try TenTen! (Best Friend)
YagerBaby1 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Saku/No one. I hate this girl! She gets on my nerves! Do whatever you want to her in your fic, make people hate her, make her useless, anything is fine!
On a different note... Sasu/Naru is what is my favorite! I love them together! But at the same time if Sasuke isn't the nice guy in the story I love him getting treated like Sakura. So I guess Ita/Naru and Sasu/Naru is what I'm voting for. I do want Sasuke to be a good guy if Naruto is with Itachi though.
YukiUzumaki chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
SASUNARU

Hinata,ino,and gaara should be besf fridnds