Reviews for Internal Dialogue
This was awesome!
Ash the Duck chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Lol that was epic
Thumbs Up CrazilyInLove chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I should have singed in to leave a review, but I was, yet again, too lazy.

Anyway, this was a very... original piece. It was interesting to watch the three Inuyashas fight each other. And the ending was priceless!

Keep up the great work!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
where did you get this interesting idea? :D I liked Inuyasha would talk to himself that might be like this ;)
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*laughs* While reading this, I found it humourous which parts of Inuyasha you type-casted for the three parts [humanSuperego, youkaiId, hanyouEgo]. Thank you so much for writing this, and providing me with the humour!

Oh, and I also liked the other humourous bits intermingled with it (Kikyo and a microwave, 387,001 missed chances...)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
To be honest the only OOC part was the confession. But even that makes sense since it's all in his head. Anyways, awesome job! The ending greatly amused me with Id's final comment. Awesome job!

-D101
parisadaja chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
mmk. funny. i love id. he sounds the cutest. and i dont like superego at all since hes such a goodie goodie.
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
this made me laugh so hard...I just love the image of the three of them arguing, and then having kagome pop up and trump the arguments. I find it funny that even inuyasha knows kagome is better for him than kikyou, as evident by her responses in his head (yes i am psycoanalysing your fic)

Oh, and thanks for giving me a fool proof way of never mixing up superego, ego and id. all i have to do on my AP Psyc test is think of inuyasha arguing with himself and voila! A!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I would pay good money...GOOD money...to hear Inuyasha call anything 'bitch-ass'. Seriously, that would make me unbelievably happy.

As a fellow former psych student, I knew exactly what you were doing here and enjoyed it all the more as a result. It was a lot of fun, and hilarious. You are really good at comedy. Like amazing. Consistently hilarious, with just the right touch of serious subject matter and its all (all the real talking, at least) in character as far as I can tell. I really liked it.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I just thought of somthing that you could put in with Kagomes short little debate with superego that Kikyo gave the shikon jewel to naraku (and I think I actually know why)
Aly chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I totally appreciated the whole Freudian-ness of this, and I love it! It worked so well! This is a GREAT piece on characterization and insight on Inuyasha.

Before I started reading I had always thought that Inuyasha ran on his id more than anything (what with his mouth and all), but as I was reading this it occurred to me that his hanyou is really his perfect self, and that it makes so much sense: he really is the perfect balance of both passion and sense, even if it kinda makes him miserable sometimes. The human/Superego was a bit severe but that's how superegos really are, after all. I was half expecting Kagome to prove Superego wrong and kiss him out of his superior intellectual and moral misery, but love is really more of a gut feeling than anything, after all, so it made sense that it was Id who convinced him that he(they) loved her. Id was just fantastic.

Best ending, by the way: “378,0 and one…”

Great job!
Silver Quillpen chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
XD I love the usage of psychology and the Freudian theory! I think it was great how you showed Id, Ego, and Superego through Inuyasha's demon, human, and hanyou sides - not to mention their personalities are so well depicted! I'm not saying you should, but I think a sequel of some sorts to this would be very entertaining

I loved this Thank you!
Nuying chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
“378,0 and one…”! haha this was so funny!
lilifire chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was really good dude! you get three thumbs up! and yes i did say three, because two is just not enough!

also i really think the human mind is interesting, so this was really fun to read!

Aswome work!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I thought i'd like Super ego better,

but i actually wanna strangle him!

Its all HIS * FAULT!

I like Id! He's actually the smart one!

...and yes i know the Sigmund Freud just so you know