Reviews for Thou Shall Weep
Belay and no one
Lela50310 chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Oh my gosh! Yay!
BloodyFallenRose chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
i love it cant wait till next chapter
Angelfabeth chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Wow, your story is brilliant! I love the plot and the characters are amazing. I have a question though, before you said that Daphne played viola but in this chapter she was going to teach Belay violin, which is it or does she know both? Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Pheobe Arocis chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Please continue this story!
Peace Luver N' Scar JadedQueen chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Please Update!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
oooooh
Hari chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
you should write more! mostly cause i wants to know the end and it a rilly good story XD So MORE PLEASE
Shannon the Original chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Update soon I am liking the draco/harry bits Update soon
heibai chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
If African is a language then so is Asian.
omh666 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Why would Neville's father's wand be laying around if his father is still alive? Back a chapter or so you have Harry tell him that his wand doesn't match him and he states that it is/was his father's wand and there was no need for him to get a new one when it was laying around. However, in this chapter his father and mother were in the hospital with him talking about the damage to his wrist. So why is his father's wand "laying around" when he would need it for the occupation he is in?
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Gush Gush Gush Gush Gush! This is so amazingly terrific, I'm in love! This is exceptionally original and completely enthralling. It's also paced perfectly too, nothing to rushed or dragged out forever. It's one of those stories that I'm going to reread in a month just cause it's so fantastic. I can't wait for it to progress more, and to learn more about Belay and Voldemort's creature sides.
hollowtearsofjoy chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
NO YAOI PLEASE!

Otherwise, a very nice story.
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Belay/Draco, Belay/Blaise...
Booker10 chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Love it:))! r u going to update soon?