Reviews for No Heroes Here
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh, yes. I love your title. And Neville is definitely a Hero, too, because he did everything he could despite being scared out of his socks.
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Simply wonderful ! Neville is really awesome in this . I love the emotional feel of this and the fact that he understood something that should have been blatantly obvious from the start . I hope , quit unreasonably , that Neville is still alive after this . Very good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
What a way to go out. Thanks for the oneshot.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I'm clearly absolutely do not understand with the ending! DX

But anyway... The rest was great!
Mahaad chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
...Hoooly shit. I have never seen Yandere!Neville before. I kinda want to cry now. Really well written, especially making the nuances (and the bits of his psyche) come across with the right emotions. I...I'm gonna go find a humor fic for a pick-me-up now.

Mahaad
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is so sad and beautiful and glorious, poor Neville. He deserves better. Very good story, even though I usually go for happy ends.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, Neville. You sweet, sweet boy.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh, Neville. :'( You amazing perfect incredible beloved boy.
Jamie46 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
omg, I actually cried! :) Wow, way to go. That story almost read like a stream of consciousness, but it made it all the better. You could really FEEL Neville in there, narrating. Really, it was awesome. Thanks for sharing. :) Loved it.
MB chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderful. It's easy to see Neville as as just the 'comic relief' as you said, but truly the boy is one of the bravest.
strangebloke chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
The lack of reviews for this little masterpiece is a crying shame. Good 'ol Neville. So brave without even trying.

I love what you've done here. Neville is such a glorious sufferer and such a wonderful monologuer... in some ways I wish that I could read a book story about him, the average guy who did his best and helped out big. Ah well.

I liked it, friend.
icansoar chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I like the sentiment behind this. The end is so...chilling, yet bittersweet. Well done.
Lian Ryu chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Short, simple, and absolutely wonderful! I actually cried a bit while smiling when I read the end. Heroes are those who think they are not one but continue to do what is right, not for themselves but for the happiness of those around them.
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
dammit. You made me cry. *sniff* so beautiful.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Amazing. Just... absolutely heart-breaking. Great job.