Reviews for Midnight Musashi
purplefern chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Nooo, I don't want to go to fanfiction-Hell! :( Um, uh, think of something good to say... for a pointless fluff piece, you did a better job than most at not being OOC. Yes, now I can die happily and go to fanfiction-Heaven.
JessM21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I'm diving through very old IY fanfic, I know, but I found this little piece and I gotta say it's very very lovely. It gave me chills and stuff... very sweet. I'll check the rest of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
oh my goodness! i reviewed this with a review for a rurouni kenshin story... sorry! although the review seems to fit this story so i don't feel terrible. i always wondered how someone who has experienced so much abuse, neglect and oppression can actually have some optimism but he does, even in canon. i know there are people like that because i'm kind of optimistic but only one person ever tried to kill me, his whole existence was dodging fatal blows. his attitude is rough but he appreciates the good things even if he's reticent in expressing it...

anyway the recommendation to watch rurouni kenshin is still a good one... you can watch the anime at youtube in japanese with subs or with english dubs. the manga can be found at 'the spectrum nexus manga scans' if you're interested.
sorry again for the mistake.
gin
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
sweet! without hope/something to hold on to it's difficult to go on. glad he's got that. ... i don't think i have ever read this, my forage through the archives has been successful! \o/ *happy dance*

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remberance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the first one online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google it although i'm not sure it's available in every country) go there and type in rurouni kenshin... click on the pic of the movie and then ignore where it says to watch it and scroll down below the actors' pictures and click where it says: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) -it can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon.
enjoy!
a pleasure,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Amythista chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So cute. Also sad. And cute.

Meanwhile, I really need to improve my reviewing skills.
randomnumbers1234567890 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, I love that thing you put at the end about the silent readers. xD I should try something like that...

Anyway. Lovely fic. It really was very sweet and I think it fits both of their personalities at the end of the manga- Inuyasha certainly was more mellow, and I can see this being canon. Excellent job.
shfjads fbge chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i don't waAnt to go to hell so i am reviewing
AlienKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw! Cute!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh, no, don't wanna go to FanFiction Hell! lol, anyways, I really enjoyed it, excellent work!

Kipcha
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This was sweet!
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really, really liked this piece. Honest and bittersweet. Well done.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was so sweet...

And she's right. I don't see that it's likely for them to get a happy ending.

But I suppose then they need to make sure the beginning and middle are amazing.
aperfectsong chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was really cute.
crazed-editor chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I put you on my favorite author list, so don;t scold me about being a silent reader. bleah! all and all, your stories are very good.
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Awesome story! I liked it! :)