Reviews for Capture
Rika24 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
i really liked this story. i was wondering if you might continue with one more chapter, maybe something from the woman's point of view as i think that would be really interesting.
katiesmeghead chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
sorry, i couldn't be bothered to log in! :D

that story was awesome! your descriptions were good but not longwinded, the dialogue was well written and i think you managed to stick to the characters real personalities (im certain that Mikey would want to stay with his brother first!)

Donatello is my favourite character and although reading about him being tortured isn't exactly fun it was still a brilliant story! My only advice is be careful! in the first chapter it seemed like you were trying to keep the identity of the kidnapped turtle a secret but you said 'reached for his weapon' and (to the dismay of many a fanfic writer) donatello is the only turtle who doesn't have double weapons. if you weren't trying to keep Donnies identity as a secret the i'm sorry for reading too much into it and well done again!
paulafromtwoson chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
It definitely rocked! Great job on this!

Poor Don... Ouch _

I feel bad that he'll never find out what happened, too.

...At least everyone made made it through okay D
calliopechild chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
It rocked, and it was definitely wow! :D This was an amazing fic...crazy gory, but very well-written. Poor Don...that would be something hard to see, let alone go through. The only thing I didn't really get was why Leo thought Don would be so upset if he found out who sewed him up, and how she got there; other than Raph...acting like himself (lol), they really didn't do anything to harm her. That was really the only little thing that confused me. But as a fic, this is excellent. Keep it up!
pacphys chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Wow. Awesome story you have here! Two wonderful chapters with just enough description to rip your heart out, but not so much that the reader is left begging for release.

While Raph, Mikey and Leo went about getting Don back the wrong way, I think that what they are doing there at the end is worse by far! Drugging their own brother to ensure that he doesn't learn of what they have done. Two wrongs do not make a right. Poor, poor Donnie.

Awesome story!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Wow, I didn't think there would be any more chapters but you wrote one anyway! Thank you! I really wanted to see it all from one of Don's brothers' POV. That woman really was interesting. Poor girl. But poor the others too, I'd say... You're really good at writing, you're able to put so much feeling into it. I actually cringed when I read about how they heard the screams. Great story, really. It's on my faves.

Idun
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I love it poor Leo. _
engelina chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
hey jou made a second chapter...nice!

well written from leo's point of vieuw...like it!

like the fact that they got some help..even if it wasn't totaly on a free base...and now we have the answer to don's question in chapter one...

i hope to read more stories from you in the future!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
You ask if it sucked or rocked? Well, I say...IT ROCKED! :)

When I read chapter 1, I wished so bad that there was a chapter 2, and when I saw this tonight, I was like, YES! ;) Great job! Will there be a chapter 3? ;)
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I could've sworn I reviewed this...huh.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading it. Personally I think you should add another chapter. Just because I think you're a good writer and I wanna read some more. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow, cool story! Post more please!
Tewi chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
so did you re-do this from what it originally was? cause that's what i got and i just wanted to make sure that that was correct... hopefully i'm not just being stupid and confusing!

wow...poor Donnie! stupid cowerdly stockman! I HATE HIM! though i could more see bishop doing this kind of thing...but stockman is okay for in here...really good! great job!

but know i have to know; who the heck stitched him up! WHO, WHO, WHO! WHOWHOWHO! why didn't the guys want Donnie to know! did they get stockman or someone horrible like that to do it? hope not!

this was incredable!

please write more to it!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Hey, that was cool! Who hit the scalpel, causeing it to fall into Donny's chest? Did Raph do that too? Poor guy must have been beating himself up. You should do more ninja turtle stuff...it's good!
engelina chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
good story and i hope you are going to write more stories like this...(maybe from the others piont on this?)
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
"Shocking Isn't It?" Kind of a sadistic title, don't you think? *raises eyebrow* Anyway, I liked this story!Don's my fave, and how strange it may sound, I like it when he's hurt/sick/in trouble - and the others save him, that is. Poor guy. Stockman should burn in Hell forever! The fic felt a bit rushed, though. It should have been longer, and I would've appreciated more details. But others, it's great!

Take care,