Reviews for Shun Shun Rikka Does the Math
S chapter 1 . 2/10
Interesting
Revolation chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow. This is just the kind of story I have been looking for and it's perfect! For that, I thank you.
Zanbandia chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Orihime needs self-reliance like its no one's business! lol. I like this look into Orihime's character but through her Rikka's point of view. Very well done!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was excellent just great!
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
One of the things I love about good fanfiction, and good fanfiction writers, is the potential for taking characters or scenes only just barely glimpsed and blowing them into fully formed persons and places. This story is a perfect example of how that can be done so well. In the manga, of Orihime's fairies, Tsubaki and Shunou have the most obvious personalities, thanks to having almost all of the lines. But in this story, it's Hinagiku and Lily and Baigon who really shine. You managed to take their appearances, their one or two tiny lines of dialogue, and make them full and intriguing characters. You say that dialogue is a bitch for you, but your dialogue absolutely shone here.

Hinagiku alone could have made this whole story memorable. I will now never be able to shake the this image of him as the long-suffering, long-ignored voice of reason in a den of female frivolity and male dull-mindedness. :) I can't imagine that Tsubaki, for all that he would make the female frivolity less prevalent, would actually be all the more interested in the difference between sine and cosine any more than the others. Poor Hinagiku.

This line - "“In no way is that configuration a triangle,” said Baigon. “I think you just drew the Big Dipper.”" - made me laugh out loud.

And because I'm totally Hitsugaya obsessed, this line also pleased me to no end: "“I tell you, we worked so hard on Toshiro-kun,” interrupted Shonou. “He should be resting but he’s out on the roof doing Soul Society paperwork by moonlight!" He so would. What a freaker.

I've become more and more fascinated by crawling into Orihime's head lately, and this story was a great way to feed that fascination. A fun, funny, and lively piece of writing. Thank you!
Solitary Recluse chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Five way conversations are difficult enough but you were able to pull it off using characters which we don't actually know a lot about. I think you captured the heart of the Shun Shun Rikka and Inoue Orihime.

To the other reviewer, Sora was Orihime's brother.
notnow chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I honestly loved this. It's like all our debates in Bleachforums wounded up in your fic. Really insightful and different. Especially appreciate this piece for the fact that few people really capture Orihime for the complexity that she is. It's for that reason that I look for IchiRukiRen fics rather than Orihime ones.

It's also funny how you satirize the question people have about her alleged space/time powers.
krnXplaya202 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I wanted to say that this fic was amazing. It was one of the most intriguing and thought-provoking fics I've ever read. You really did do a good job on this even though you say that the dialouge writing gave you a hard time. One word of note, though. Who is Sora?
BlackSun-WhiteMoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Very nice! You captured all the shun shun rikka so well and Orihime too.I was expecting Ishihime, because I know you're a big ishihime fan (yes, I am a lurker at the ishihime fc) The implied ichiruki was enjoyable as well, teehee
violetctm chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
very nice. i enjoyed the unique dialogue. great job