Reviews for Please Let This Be A Joke!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great job on the story I liked it a lot.
dreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
umm ... weird
raphfreak chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Please finish this! I love it!
dfuya chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I just have got something to say ... Seriously you are EVIL how dare you leave it like that XD come on! you have a great material to work more chapters jeez
Evil Wanda chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I love it, it there sequel come?
II-XX chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
*falls out of chair, dying of laughter* PRICELESS!
CrazyRabidPony chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
LOLz! This is a really funny story! Such an evil thing to do to leave me hanging, you evil evil author, you! I liked it when Donatello went all loopy from his lack of sleep! That was priceless!
skyle chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Has anyone told you how hilarious this fic is? 'Cause it just _is_. I haven't been into TMNT long (though I was a big fan as a child), so I didn't really know who Karai was, but after reading this fic, I've been busy tracking down episodes with her in it. Yeah, she and Leo will probably never happen (but even though they're on bad terms now he *still* won't kill her and vice-versa), but it was so funny to see the reactions of the families involved, especially since Shredder's fine with it while Splinter and the turtles go insane. Even the poem was wonderful in a hilarious-bad kind of way. Just genius. *lol* If you ever write a sequel to this with the happy couple moving into the Lair or Leo taking up house in the Saki skyscraper while discussing inter-species offspring, I wouldn't discourage you. (I mean, I don't think the happy/insane couple would take too much of a beating at the end, even if it was an ambush. It *is* Leo and Karai.) Thanks for writing this!
techgeekster chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was halarious! Please hurry with the next chapter! I cannot wait!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Rotf lmao! Oh man, that was so great. I'm a Leo/Karai shipper and I thought it was hilarious! You did a great job making the whole idea seem ridiculous. Two thumbs up! You feel like making one for Donny/April, Donny/Jhanna, Donny/Renet, or maybe Angel/Raph? Any of those would be equally hilarious, I think. Well, I guess the Donny/April might be more tragic than funny, but it depends on what you ship. I bet you could make any couple funny.
Tewi chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
wha... huh... no... but... ca... won... shou... an... bu... no... sha... cal... why... whe... jus... oh... my... god...

okay, i have to admit i actually like the whole Karai Leo mix and i find it absolutley hilarious that they eloped in your story! love it!

but you cannot, i repeat: CAN NOT, just end it here! i mean Karai and Leo really do love each other! you can't just stop here!

please, please, pretty please, with lots of yummy, delicious, really good chocolate on top continue this, just one more chapter of what happens!

i don't want Leo's family to beat them! i mean you even made Shredder be cool but his own family can watch and see how much they love each other and still beat them! NO WAY!

so please just one more chapter-and don't end it horribley like this! i NEED to know what happens! i like to see what the author has in their head rather than make it up myself!

but you did a totally magnificant, superb job on this story! please UPDATE!
Reavien chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
AHAHAHHAH! Omigosh, I was LAUGHING so hard my sisters came in and threw pillows at me. XD

'Raph was now banging his head against the wall, trying to block the verses of apalling poetry from his ears.'

That's gotta be, like, my favorite part. XD I do that EVERY time I don't want to hear something...whether it's the wall, a desk, or my own hands! XD

Omigosh, I SWEAR Don's my twin from a different dimension! XD When I get stressed, I can absolutely NOT sleep! And I DO start getting loopy and random rather than grouchy when I'm tired, haha!

Good story! I'm imagining my own ending...and it ain't pretty. XD
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Bwahahaha! Yes, smash Karai into little bits! Leo: pound some sense into his brain and then give him to me! Mwahahaha!

:-D I totally loved that story! The hilarity of the sappiness and the reaction of those at home. I would totally be there with them reafy to beat the couple into a pulp myself. Love the way you think!

Aaron Smiley

Sakura117us chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
HAHA ha this is so funny, They are soo gonna kill Leo _ Good one!
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was so funny!

I'm a huge fan of the Leo/Karai pairing in the toon, so it was nice to read a fanfic for them (even if it was a wacky one).

Good job!