Reviews for Being and Belonging
SD3322 chapter 9 . 8/7
Please tell me that Gaara lives somehow and in the end Itachi has too powerful and loyal Jinyuriki.
The story is great and I can't wait for the next chapter. _
senaxeth chapter 9 . 6/4
Please update. This needs to be finished.
MyTwistedInnocence chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
Update!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
It should be illegal for someone to write a good story and not finish it. Why didn't you carry it on? And without telling your readers?
AeroSpeedNinja chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
YOU SICK CRUEL BASTARD Gaara got wounded he so cute and you fuck him up you sick cruel little bastard?!
duchessme chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
did you just kill gaara?why?kisame will be hated by ,what would happen next?i dont mind pairings,as long as its a slash and no .love the plot and cant wait for more
N0tMyName chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
THE END WHAT THE FUCK?
foxface123 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Holy shit, you are an evil, evil person!
esmina chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Yes like you said I would have hunted U down and killed U if U even thought of killing Naruto. But having gaara avenge Naruto is a good story all by itself, but if that happens I'd probably get tired of it quick. So continue the story as it is without Naruto dying.
musme chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
I like it
Moka-girl chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
You just killed my favourite character.
Iceheart15 chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
I don't think killing Naruto would have been a great idea considering he's central to this story.

I think a good phrase regarding the end of the chapter would be 'shit just hit the fan'

It was very good and I hope to dee more so update soon!
andysanime chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Good job on this story.
deidara-chan chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
IM'O HACK YOU UP NOW! do not I REPEAT do not kill gaara or you will face the wrath of the GAARA LOVER FAN CLUB and THE AKASUKI! MUWAHAHAHAHAH
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
No you can't kill Gaara he was so cute with Naruto! Evil Kisame Naruto will surely be mad. Please bring him back. For the pairings since it won't happen to later why can't it be ItaNaru or GaaNaru? I love those two with Naruto and no one else. -hopeful eyes-