Reviews for And My Alias Is
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Wow update soon plz its super super good anod i cant wait to read the rest. I love it how u dragged David, Paul, Maria, Felix etc into it. Cute how Jesse sort of worried bout Susannah and how he looks at her. Anyway i love it hopeing for an update quick
oreobabez chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Great story so far! I look forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
I really hope you update soon.
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Hi Aina,

May I start by saying that I'm quite a big fan of your writing. I have read a number of your Mediator fics and considering the characters and the genre that you have explored just within this section, it cannot be denied that you are indeed one hell of a talented writer.

I haven't been on fanfic for a while - to be honest, I haven't been able to read in a long long time and I suddenly got the urge to check out fanfic because well, it has fabulous authors like yourself and considering my oh so lovely Samsung Galaxy, I can explore this site at my beck and call rather than having to go and buy a book. But anyways my babbling aside, I must say that I was very very glad when I came across your fic in page 1 of this section as I realise that damn! you're back - well, Suze, the way too devoted CIA agent/mediator (well ex-mediator and now mediator) is back...

It's quite astonishing how you managed to capture the Suze that we know and remold her completely and yet not so significantly that we, the readers, are unable to envision her as an older version of Cabot's Susannah Simon, who we ofcourse all know and love...You indeed have the stubborn, independent and inherent 'goodness' that makes up Susannah Simon whilst, simultaneously, we are introduced to a new Susannah who is disconnected from her abilities and become an efficient and accomplished woman (even if she doesn't quite recognise it). Someone whose career has replaced her previously 'gift' or to some extent, cursed ability and I love how you explore that...particularly now when Suze has realised that her mediation skills have come back and she has mixed feelings about it. Ofcourse it's more hitting the shit it's back but Suze clearly missed it considering that she joined the CIA for that very reason.

Ofcourse, Jesse. What can I say about the lovely Spaniard? Again, you have managed to capture the essence of him and yet, tweek him to the 21st century. Hell! You even managed to put in the Susannah/Suze name thing in and oh boy! you managed to spark that dislike/lust that Suze oh so desperately feels for our boy. Which ofcourse goes into the first few books of the series where Suze pretends to dislike her resident friendly ghost.

Gosh! I know - I have been an obsessed Mediator fan since I have read the books...

It's honestly is quite intriguing how you have managed to capture Cee and Adam in the story...There's a side story happening there as well - unrequited love and all but the other way around (rather than Cee being so utterly in love with Adam). Ofcourse by side story, I refer to Cee's freaky boyfriend - very intrigued by where that will lead.

And the double life - hey, spying seems like fun from the outside but you manage to capture the issues that come with it. i.e.) the double life and all, the lack of friends, keeping your enemies close and all...

Having read the next chapter as well - I am just awaiting more...you have brought in the infamous couple - the Diegos...ahhh! Ofcourse, Maria is the ever-loving spy, who guts Suze hates and who is pretending to love Felix - hell! who really knows - considering all things - I would not be surprised if you pair them up and Mr. Slater - a bad bad boy apparently - what with the creepy vibe and all. I must say that I have a soft spot for Paul but at the same time - I have little to no issue with him fitting firmly within the 'black' rather than the 'grey.' Would love to see an update if you do have the time ofcourse - Real life and its demands unfortunately don't seem to work in conjunction with desires or hobbies so completely understand if you can't - anyways nevertheless to say, I have utterly enjoyed this story - it being a wonderful mix of CIA agents, corrupt dudes waiting to bring the world down and ofcourse the Mediator - not that I am for the first two, well not in real life but I must say that Hollywood really does well in that regard - you know Jason Bourne and all. Anyways, I better clock off and hit the sack coz it's late but chicka, awesome story - hope to see the end but completely understand if we don't.
JirachiOfElephantsandWhales chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Okay. You just made my day. Thank you!
Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Wish you luck in writing it!
And oh omg... what is jesse gonna say when he hears Suze talking to .. like, no one? Unless he can see ghosts too. SO EXCITED.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATTTE
JirachiOfElephantsandWhales chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I know it's selfish of me but PLEASE update. It would really make my day.
I love this story and you didn't make jesse ooc at all. At least he's still hawt xD
Hayley Forder chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Please please finish it! I'm a new reader, and this story is fantastic! Anxiously anticipating the next update :D
NeverTellALie chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I'm reading! And really enjoying it. I can't wait for you to update!
eszt chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Hi! I'm glad you found your notebook, because i really enjoyed the story and also the characters. I wasn't reading this back then, but I didn't find anything odd or different in the characters' behavior between the old chapters and this new one. Except for better writing, but hey, that's good, right? :D So i'm just gonna encourage you to keep writing because i'm dying to know what happens next!

- eszter from Hungary
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Update update update please
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'm read this story a million times and it's still absolutely amazing. The concept is so well thought out from her 'losing' her ability to 'gaining' it back. And Jesse...raww...besides the obvious doctor occupation I always did imagine Jesse to be some sort of an agent - his whole vibe fits in I mean the danger thing he has going, the scar and I mean he killed Diego with relative ease - so yeah the physical strength as well...

I would love to see an update but understandably life runs you somewhat wild and fanfic has to take a back step

But every single (Mediator) story that you have done is amazing. You seem to like writing the darker more brooding sort of fics and I love reading those - especially the Paul ones I think you do bring a more humane element to him in that the 'evil' tag that most people give him - there is more of a story behind it - we ain't born evil sort of thing if you get what I mean.

Anyways yeah love your work.
chst chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
This story is so good! Just great, the best mediator fanfic I've read. Please continue the story and update soon!
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
That's so sad. I actually have tears in my eyes, and will most likely go cry in the corner. Other than that, AMAI is really well written and I hope that you might choose to update in the future.

Sincerely,

MarsOutcast
TheVelvetVoice chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
omg. why haven't you updated?