Reviews for Twilight Doom
OuroborosMoon chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Oh... My god.

I cannot begin to tell you how awesome you are.

I loved it! I'm just wondering what's going to happen!
Dora Penmoko chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
if you killed sophie, i'll be so pissed... Hana, what are you doing? Get away from the author. I'm so sorry about my grandkid, Lady, she just gets away from me. Now, Hana, what do we say?

sorry, *zaps lightpost*
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love this entire saga, and I'm going to read the one you have for spirited away! I think you are an amazing writer, and since I like everything you write, you get to be amung the few I add to my favorite authors! Love Love Love your stories!
countalmasy36 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hm...wonder what happened to Sophie. love this story. excellent work.
Rangerette chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
Even more excellent!
Pennameunknowns chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
GAH! You had to stop there didnt you!
Mistress Haruka chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
I just love your fanfic, they're so epic. I'm definitly going to come back for more. Best of luck job hunting and congrads on up coming graduation. Finals week can be such a curse. (_)
Mousewolf chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
Me-ow. If you don't I'll...I'll...Well I shall be rather upset, put it that way.
Okita1209 chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
w00t! I lurves it, you did such a wonderful job with this chapter. I can't wait to read the next installments.
whisperinthenight chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
Very extraordinary...I love these sagas...the heartbreak of Deidre

(my name is the latin version)no having her wonderful and powerful family and losing her childhood to save her mother. You have take the Ms. Jones masterpiece and made it great...thank you
Divamercury chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
Argh! What a place to stop! I can't wait for the next installment! PLEASE post part IV soon!

~DM
Andrea chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
I've read a lot of fanfiction by a lot of authors and I am ashamed to tell you that I never leave reviews. But I feel like I can't keep reading this story without telling you how fantastic I think it is. It is brilliant. The plot is intriguing and your writing style is fun to read. Thank you for writing this and posting it, it's at the top of my list!
Erik Destler chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
Still loving it. I assume that this is in your plan somewhere in the near future, but just in case it isn't, please make the twins the same age again okay? I really loved seeing them interact as little kids. Shan was so cute. I also really liked the way Deidre and Howl saw each other. The meeting was very well done. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for more updates, I'm checking everyday! WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Baby Bucket chapter 9 . 4/25/2006
Want more please. This is super good . . . can't wait to read what happens next. Please hurry.
Haruka Mistress chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love your fanfic and I can't wait to read more. Consider me a fan. (_)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »