Reviews for The Unwilling
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
interesting oneshot
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
"She had never seen that they were both Unwilling." That one line stole my breath away.

Beautifully done.

AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was interesting. Haha Fate got tricked. Sam and Dean Rule! Toodles, I'm off to read the companion piece.
ShinyGreenPanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Nice story, I liked it.
nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh... Me likey, me likey very much... I want to read the companion peice! Fate's a bitch, in more ways than one.
StarCherrieQueen chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i love it! continue
misc chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
interesting i like it so what was the companion story you were talking about?
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I love this. Awesome one-liners, very powerful.

Great job,

Bluy chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I liked your use of Fate, Time, Destiny, etc. It's was like I knew who you were talking about without even having to say names...anyway, awesome twist that they were both unwilling and Fate was bested at her own game. Hope to read your 'companion piece' soon. Keep up the good work!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
sexybeast chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was totally kick-ass. I loved it-very deep and meaningful.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
this is a really good story. I am looking forword to reading the other story that go with this one.

Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow! That was really good. I love how you give everything a distinct persona-Fate, Destiny, even the Vision. And I really like how Dean turns out to be Unwilling as well, laughing in the face of Fate to save his brother from his "chosen" path. Really good bit of writing, here! I love how it's all from Fate's point of view. I wrote something on Death's perspective on the boys a while back, but it wasn't anything like this. This is quite clever and original, and I really liked it. Nice job!
mysticsilver86 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
absolutely beautiful
Phx chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Okay I have to say that while this was odd, I did like it. Very prophetic!