Reviews for Mad Love
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
i really liked the beggining! and the middlel1 nd the not so much , i think that it could be a littlel bit mre developed but Hey! you dont always have what u want
thank you for your work!
Nameless Libertad chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Beautiful.. that's all I can say.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Such a sad fix, I loved it! It's an awesome fic
noname00 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
For some odd reason I love it when Sasuke is crazy for Naruto so I really did like this fic
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Nice!
twitchybear94 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'm not dissapointed (did i spell that correctly?) at was awesome.
Dark Misstress of Unknown chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow that was beautiful.

Short but intense.

I could feel what you were writing.

How their love for each other is madness.

How its lust, control, possessiveness,

And much more.

I believe this does not have a sequel,

But if it did I would love to read it.

Great job and I look forward to more of your work.
Scai chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I...am...speechless...absolutely wow to the extreme...
YouSexyDevil chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This fic may have been disappointing to you but not to me. I loved it and I loved the ending. Great work!
Ivy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I think it would be awesome if you wrote another chapter! The story is so emotionally rich and passionate. This was a fantastic oneshot, but like I said I'd love to see more _
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
what? you thought this fic turned out bad? damn, i can't wait to see your *good* fics! haha this was beautifully done! i don't know if you like beautiful but it was!
Swafford duh chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That last line..it just..I dunno, messed with me. Now I am thinking over and over 'Is love only true if it destroys you?' yeh...other than that it was unbearably sweet. :] I loved it.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
LOVED IT! It was really good! It was a great idea, and it was writen great!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
what r u talking about that story was really good dont dought yourself and it was about sasunaru so it has to be good
sasunarugirl88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
THIS WAS INCREDIBLE IT WAS SO CRIED IT WENT RIGHT 2 MY HEART THE SAME PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY HUSBAND U SHOULD NOT BE SO CRITICAL OF YOURSELF YOUR REALY QUITE TALENTED!