Reviews for Dark Love
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
chapter 8
Sakuraisweak chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Is this a fairytale from Disney (of course not from anime)
amusewithaview chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
A/N's in the middle of a paragraph are obnoxious and unnecessary. If you can't say what you want to in the exposition, then you're doing something wrong. There's a lot wrong with this story, even in just the first chapter (ie: Hinata is a femme-Naruto? WTF?). I will not be reading further, but I do recommend that you read some higher quality fic and attempt to emulate the stylings that more successful authors use.
AngelisNotMyName chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Omg I'm crying i'm to emotional for my own good!
bribri161 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
oh what an intresting twist and whoses the vamp that killed them was it itachi

love

sasuxsaku lover101

bribri161 chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
oh this is getting really intresting so im gonna continue reading the rest and love the srory plot

love

sasuxsaku lover101

The Angel Of Ruin chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
I H-A-T-E I-T YOU MADE SASUKE DIE AND MADE SAKURA ALL DEPRESSED! HOW COULD U! WAH THAT IS SO SAD! THATS NOT RIGHT! BUT ANYWAYS IT WAS GOOD.
Visual Vexation chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
ooh! how bout sakura tries to kill herself numerous times but is stopped and finally saskue comes down and is her guardian angel?
Sarah-Critique chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Aw, what a sad ending...X(

But, it was a really good story. )
kataang2 chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
wow awesome story i loved it
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
Oh my was so sad that Sasuke died for you gonna make more to it or a sequel?I would like to know what ,I love your story even though Sasuke died.
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
I love your story.
Reeve's-Revenge chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
AWESOME BUT SO SAD.
Kimetta Ellazori chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
That was so sad. Oh God, I think I'm crying. WWAHH! That was so sad, Keep on writing!
Cateclix200 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008