Reviews for Love Lessons
rissa.katharine1 chapter 13 . 4/13
:((((((( This is why I usually only read completed stories. You guys always stop right when it's getting good. Wah.
Oh dear God, you discontinued this, didn't you?
I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH AN AWESOME STORY THAT'S BEEN DISCONTINUED! AGAAAAAAAAIN!

*curls up in a dark corner and weeps*
Cyfernix chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Are you continuing this? I'd love to read more c: Getting really into it
Perry0319 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Hey just wondering if you were going to finish love lessons. If not can you please dis-continue the story officially so we aren't left with a cliff hanger. It's a great story so well written with great characterisation. Please please please finish it.
Zoe chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I cannot wait for the next chapter! I loved how you used the book as a reference to a drunk Howl. I really want Sophie to tell Howl the truth and stop with all the lying. Although - I wonder how he will react. O_o
If I may give my opinion, I hope that Howl actually knows what sex is... I wouldn't want him to be like he was when they went swimming. And he better have a good excuse not to have slept with her yet!
Anyhow, I absolutely love your story and how the characters are explored more in depth even than in the actual book. Keep up the good work! Can't wait!
lolo14998 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Oh go my god why is tere not more!?

THIS IS AMAZING
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
lol oh Please finish this! Look, I'm on my knees begging! *begs on knees*
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Oh gosh! This is so exciting! Very well written too :)
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Ooh, talk about an awkward moment. Poor Sophie!
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Ack! I would panic if I were Sophie too.
spiritofthedragon15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh, oh, oh this is adorable! Aaahhh 3
iafaS chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
*chuckles* can't wait to see what Howl's expression will be when he gets the 'Talk'
HiImIronman chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Please update! It's been six years!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Wow
Del'Mareve chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this, you're amazing. That is all.