Reviews for Golden Sun Poems
Lemubaby chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
bente-unerz36./art/Lighthouseshipping-to-Mr-Mikey-135049108

8D
Mr-Mikul chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
Thank you so much Spirit Seer! I'm glad to have gotten this little poem as a gift. I can't help but think of myself howling to the moon. xD I enjoyed it a lot.
Goldensunfr3ak829 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
*cries*

great poem!

YAY VALESHIPPING!
Valeshipper chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
awesome! I love it! :D

you make great poems and beats! _

keep up the beats!3
Zippy Zipper chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
Wow, it was talking about the ending in GS2! Alex is such a narcissist... XD

Maybe he WILL be alive when Golden Sun DS comes out. D
Lemubaby chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
lol I loved the twist in the last line, there! At first, I was imagining Garet telling a story to a bunch of frightened children, but after I read the last line, I did a double take and I was like, "ooh, clever..."

Alex just loves having his ego fed, doesn't he? ;D
ShiaoPi chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
An awesome poem!

As I am not a good reviewer in points of critique (especially dealing with poems) I can only point out the aspects I enjoyed.

The entire poem was great considering the setting and the characterization of Alex. It was just great :D

My favorite part has to be the ending, it was a brilliant idea to let the listener be Alex!

Well, I hope this review somehow helped :)

-ShiaoPi
Zippy Zipper chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Only the one about Sheba rhymed. The others didn't D

What about the other four?
Lemubaby chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
OMG, YOU'RE ALIVE! (Strike Laser Glomp)

lol, did your teacher have any idea who these characters were?

I'm confused about Sheba's poem... are you implying that Sheba is destined to die, or that she's the one doing the killing?
Rozzlynn chapter 15 . 1/15/2009
[Here's the review in proper review form - sorry about the wait.]

New poems, yay... Nice images at the start of Revival of the Golden Sun, the elements luring and celebrating each other. It sets up the rest of the poem well as a celebration of Alchemy as the heroes' well-earned achievement, a genuine delight; you don't see that so often, with people using it to set up horrible problems in sequel fic. And it looks like the theme sort of developed into Mia's song - I can imagine her retelling it that way, all celebratory and social once she gets home. I really love the tighter rhythm of Mia's song, too. 'The dragons were vigilant, they gave a mighty roar - Gaia Falls is growing, it eats away the shore' - it kinda makes me want to sing it too. . As for concrit - 'eruditely' is an adverb, 'erudite' is the adjective. And you misspell 'Weyard' as 'Weyerd' in Revival, though not in Mia's Song.

I interpreted the title 'Ode to Isaac: Thoughts of Jenna' as 'Jenna's poetic thoughts about Isaac' at first; it took me a few lines to realise it was the other way round - my mind was being a bit slow there, I guess. Anyway, this one really emphasises all the travelling and struggling Isaac's party had to go through without knowing what was going on - it was a bit frustrating to play as a game, but it really would have been awful to live through, and the poem helps put the reader/player in Isaac's head there. The romance feels well placed at the end, where that dedication is rewarded with both physical and spiritual rescue.
Zippy Zipper chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
This... Sort of has too much drama in it. And you have a lot of "uncommon" words... Oh well. After all, this is poetry.

I'm more of a Mia/Isaac fan, but I guess this isn't so bad. How about you make a poem about a certain place? You know, like Izumo, Tundaria and the like?
4minutes chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Both poems were good! It was fun reading :)
4minutes chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I like the one about the Elemental rooms. it's clever :)
Zippy Zipper chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
This poem really tells the story of GS. When I think about it, if Mia were to actually sing this she'd sound kind of... Odd...

Oh you could use it, or not for your crossover. Ask some other people... I'm not really good right now... :( All I've done is write my FF1 fic...
Leoshi chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
You know, this reminds me so much of the Chapter Twelve Dedication Poem you did for me - it makes this one all the more better. When I began reading it, I was already impressed - once I finished it, I came to a conclusion. Make any more of great poems like these, and I'll start having to charge for my Mental-Induced Comments! Being said, behold!

((This is a mentally induced comment from far superior and imaginary technology that will only exist for the next few grams of suger, because the reviewer, Leoshi, is completely and utterly stunned speechless [well, not really this time]. He sends his boundless praises and hopes to the Poet, Spirit Seer.))

((Number three is on me. Congratulations on a fantastic poem!))