Reviews for The Letter
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
This was such a wonderful little story to read
Thanks for writing and putting a wee smile on my face :)!
dksaga chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
Okay, I finished the whole thing and see that you posted this a long long time ago so probably will never see this review because you've moved on in your life but I just had to say that this was a lovely story. Well written and so very sweet.

I'd been kind of heartbroken by the movie, wishing to see the next chapter. I guess a movie like this is what fanfiction is best at, right? And you did it beautifully.
montaquecat1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ah, favorite stories. Looking forward to getting caught back up in this story. Can't get back into my old account so I am trying to find titles and authors of my favorite lists. I remembered your name and names of your stories. So that has helped somewhat. Later. dd
E.Cullen1901 chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
truely amazing! i loved every chapter of this perfect story:)
FaithBelieve chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
I love...chocolate! HA HA HA...time to go for a swim! You had me beaming!
FaithBelieve chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
The humor was wonderful! I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying your FanFic here! The gift was so beautiful! Hot tub was playful and delightful touch!
FaithBelieve chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Ahhhh...very happy with this chapter. You have these characters so in tune with the movie. Very nicely done!
FaithBelieve chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I really liked the two point of views. Very clever.
FaithBelieve chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
It's late. I'm dead tired. And I can't stop reading. *sighs* You are an excellent writer and got the true essence of the characters. Yes, Gerard Butler...ehem..Patrick...truly toothsome!
FaithBelieve chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I just got done watching this charming movie and had tears falling down my face during that long pause before that kiss. I wanted so badly for the story to continue...

It is! And very beautifully. Can't wait to read on.

Thank you!
Gene's Gal chapter 25 . 4/22/2010
Three words: I. Loved. It! Perfect with every word, romantic in every sentence and beautiful by every chapter. I adore your Dear Frankie stories, they are so right to the magical movie me and others simply enjoy. This was a brilliant story, so glad that I read it. Emotional, funny and just wow!
Grassina3 chapter 24 . 5/22/2009
About the song, it's not by the Beatles, it's by Ringo
Timeflies chapter 25 . 4/26/2009
Nice ending and thanks for writing it.
Timeflies chapter 24 . 4/26/2009
Nice wedding party and Lizzie's wedding. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 23 . 4/26/2009
That was a family affair way of asking Lizzie to marry him. Reading on.