Reviews for The Letter
Christine Writer chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
Great job! Lovely story...
Ukara07 chapter 25 . 8/22/2006
*begins to tear* Oh my God, that was so beautiful! You should send this to a production company and ask for this to become the sequal! I'm glad that people are giving their extentions of one of my favorite movies.
Hunnique chapter 25 . 7/28/2006
Thank you so very much for prolonging a movie I adored. You kept the characters intact and made them live again with a lot of heart.

I enjoyed myself a lot. Author! Author!
jayma chapter 25 . 6/26/2006
This should be the official movie sequel! lol. This was an excellent story, beautifully written! _
Midnight Raptor chapter 25 . 6/11/2006
aw...i don't know if i ever reviewed for this fic yet but i'm doing it now and i must say that it was AMAZING!i fell in love with the movie the first time i saw it and i loved your fic from beginning to was so well writen.i espeically loved the part when patrick proposed to lizzie during the three questions althought i kinda knew he was gonna do job again!you're a great writer!
montaquecat chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
I loved the letter to bob. it was one that patrick needed to write since it was bob that did get them all back together. so lizzie and patrick did have a baby. wonderful. and a beautful girl to spoil. wonder how long patrick spent teaching katie to say da. Happy Birthday to Frankie too. Loved Your Story. Thank You For Writing It. not many dear franie stories out there. (or attila ones for that matter either) take care. hope you write another soon. drop an eamil if you do. debra
lovetowrite390 chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
AHealingRenaissance chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
Aw :D I wish it wasn't over! It's really good :D Will you write another fic?
Hun chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
HA! I knew a baby will come! They're so adorable together and I'm very sad that your story has ended:( Hey, you should write another!
penkitten chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
So beautiful! I wish I could say more about how much I loved this story - because I did, but I've got baby in tow and can't really type. Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Passed Over chapter 25 . 6/6/2006

You did a great job, I am really sorry it is over. I hope you try writing again.
lovetowrite390 chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
LOVED IT! :) Great job!
Hun chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
Aw... They're finally married! And Patrick was in a kilt! YAY! I bet there will be a baby in the last chapter!
penkitten chapter 24 . 6/4/2006
So why did Ally where a kilt and Patrick and Bob didn't? Just curious :)
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 24 . 6/4/2006
Yay good chaper and the best Beatles song EVER!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »