Reviews for Array of Sacrifice
Srslysrcstc chapter 32 . 9/14
why did you stop ?this is such an intruguing Story I was hooked after 5 lines I swear! I know what it's like to lose interest in a story, I have never really finished anything myself but I just wished you'd have uploaded at least a summary of what you wanted to happen and the connection between Ward and Edward and i am just sad right now sorry for whining so much
ImpsDream chapter 32 . 2/7
I really want to read more of this.
Tlgrimn chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
Hello! I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story. It's written so beautifully, and each of the characters have their own little charm. However, I'm really disappointed that I don't know what happens next (it's killing me here, I want to figure this whole story out?). It's a long shot, but I would really, really, really, love it if you updated.
xBookEaterx chapter 32 . 4/14/2015
OMG! You can't possibly leave your story at that! Please continue! This is too good! Please?
BelloftheSea chapter 32 . 2/4/2015
So... I wonder... If I leave a review now... almost 5 years since your last update... will you decide to continue this amazingly mysterious story. I love/hate all of the little clues. I can only make guess as to how they all add up and I would love to see what you had planned out.
Kasey chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
I know its basically been 4 years but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update this story. I LOVE it and I am still Confused with Ward, love me but confused and I would love to know how it happened. (I'm kinda guessing he is Edward to but again, dnt really know) So plz continue and finish. Love ur writing too.
twIInGemIInII chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
I've read this story 3 times, and I just realized that ward is part of Edward. Hahaha, imreallystupid
CloudTaker chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I like how you started this with a poker game. I honestly thought this was a crack fic until
Firefly264 chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
So... Are you planning on continuing this? It's absolutely amazing, and if this is going where I think it's going I swear, this will definitely be just as awesome a read as it's been so far. I actually kind of adore Ward; he's the kind of character you just want to hug. Please come back to this, I'm dying to see what happens next, and I hate seeing great stories being left unfinished.
Queen Bovine chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
Okay, scrap all my previous theories. I'm eighty-five percent sure that Ward isn't Amestris!Edward. I'm now thinking that he's a sort of ghost (perhaps Ed's double?) from the other side of the Gate, and was brought over with a tangible body when Ed exchanged himself. And Isabelle is Izumi's double.

Ward, whether or not he may actually be Ed, is an awesome OC. He's unique and entertaining (oh so much), yet has hidden depths, and I like him very much. He fits in well with the rest of the cast. It's almost like Mustang's team is seizing another opportunity to take care of an innocent, maybe partly to make up for what they would see as a failure to do so with Ed.

On another note, what happened to telling the rest of the plot if the story was going to be discontinued?! If you're going to write more, than do that, but if not, then at least let us know what was supposed to happen!
Queen Bovine chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Le gasp! I have only just now realized the similarity between the names Ward and Edward. And, to top it all off, no one ever told Ward that Al was the younger brother! Subconscious compensation, indeed.
Queen Bovine chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Gaah! Why does this fic have to go and be so stupid and incredible and heart-wrenching and beautiful?! I haven't gotten to outright sobbing yet, but my eyes keep leaking every other minute ;_;
Elvenlaughter chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
Hey, how's it going? Three years isn't too long to hope for an update right? Right? Or maybe you have notes or an outline you can share so those of us who happen to love this story can know what's supposed to happen? that would be swell.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Huh. I liked the surreal first chapter. This chapter had a lot of good stuff, but frankly my stumbling block is an Al who just sits around being bored while Ed researches, instead of being up to his ears in the same project.

Sure, Al doesn't obsess the way Ed does-though since he doesn't sleep he probably makes up the time-because he has a more stable personality and doesn't feel the same level of responsibility for their situation, but even though Ed's the leader, Al's not a tagalong. Reading through Tucker's library and breaking the cookbook code were the two main times we saw them hit the books, besides the original human transmutation project, and Al was in no way uninvolved in any of those.

Of course, based on the title and Ed being dead and all, he *can't* let Al see this stuff because then he'd know what his idiot brother was planning. But it should be harder to get away with than this.
jadedmist27 chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
Answer me one question: WHY ARE ALL OF THE BEST FANFICS ON HOLD?! Ugh... Well, let the begging and pleading to update commence. PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS UPDATE IT IS SO GOOD AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND WARD IS AWESOME AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! If you've really stopped (as in, never to return again) please at least PM me and tell me how it ends! I'M BEGGING YOU