Reviews for Beautiful Agony
alexanndria chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Noo! Why did it have to end? :'( That was wonderful!
ravensbruck chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I enjoy these kinds of stories with Shigure and Akito. Also, would you write a short story of Ren having a child with Shigure from their little...encounter? I'd like to see if that would destroy his and Akito's relationship.
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
gorgeus!Akito tormenting by this erotic write more!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow. This was a really good story. You were amazing at writing this.
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, wow, this was awesome, sexy, and just plain perfect. There's no better way to describe Akito and Shigure than the way you put them. Thumbs up!
scrutinize chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this was amazing! very descriptive.

keep up the good work~
Chai-dono chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
*worships* D:

Gorgeous, beautiful, prefection, sdjfsjdfjasjkd! Cannot even come up with fitting adjectives! I think you really captured something here.
calico.snails chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I liked it. It captured them in an awesome and trully captive way. A little on the surface with the feelings, but very detailed. Good job.

-Kristine X3-
me me me chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Loved it
yuzuki02 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
God !

I loved it! It was so sensual, so.. strong, and even a bit evil! very Akito !

mercutio chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Yum! Very erotic, but not without its purpose. It all paints a very clear picture of jealousy and possession. Beautifully described and intense.
tectrices chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Ooh... That was good. You did a great job.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
::claps:: Bravo!

This is magnificent! I'm literally stunned.

I love it! Please Please write another like this - or even a novel length fic!

Thank you so much!
Gio Gio Star chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Two words, God Awsome! Please write more for this story. Or at least have a sequal to it. It truely is a master peice. It's like a girl wearing a skirt appropriat for school- not too short that she gets in troule by school, but not too long where it drags on the floor. You made Akito truely a classy woman of mistery.