Reviews for Bless The Broken Road
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
:D great start, you finishing it?

stompy
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Oh... Good story, pleez update soon! RyanSadie is an awesome couple! Pleez keep them together 4eva! Mwah, kisses from Ria!
BlackHalliwell chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
awesome
chinogirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Your story is great!

What is the secret, that Ryan's hiding?

Please update soon!
simbagirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
So, you are still alive. I was begging to have my doubts... LOL. Thank you for the update. loved it!
latekate chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
so good. update plz
Brightest Firefly chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
I missed The Journey, so I don't know much about what happened with Dawn. I can't see Ryan openly admitting to these insecurities, but if he did, it would be with Sandy, and it's something I'd really like to see. I'm also sort of a fan of Ryan/Sadie so I hope you don't abandon that part of the story.
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I really, really like your story! I'm one of the few big Ryan/Sadie fans. I hope she comes back in season 4, and Nikki Reed hinted that she might. So fingers crossed! Please update!
Bella Holden chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Aww, this fic is nice. I LOVE Sadie/Ryan...apparently I'm in the minority, though...hm...Ryan/Marissa never seemed right to me...

anywho, well done, this is really awesome stuff. love ur writing!

Bella.H.
jhhhhjfjk89 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
I love it please post more soon.
latekate chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
i love ryan/sadie. please keep going, i kno u havent updated in a while but plz keep going! its really good and i think ur great writin ryan/sadie stories! continue and btw - if u dont, serious actions may happen (lol lol lol) u roc
simbagirl chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Update please...
Sandy chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
haddonea - is this a new slang that no one else knows? What does it mean? Please proofread a little more carefully because the run on words are distracting and the sentence becomes unreadable.
Jen chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
This chapter was good, I liked the Ryan/Sandy talk.
RyanMarissalove chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
i dont want to be mean but i dont like its great writing but i am a huge fanatic for ryan and marisa i absolutely hate sadie. but its great writng!