Reviews for The Truth of Things
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wonderful story.. the interactions between co y and jimmy are grsat.. you captured kid and lou beautifully
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Love it! You've captured the characters perfectly.
SeGate chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved this... I like the happy, idyllic scene between Kid and Lou, but I really loved the interactions between Cody and Jimmy. They were so fun!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this made me smile. :) Really enjoyed it.
messersmontana chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this one, I can actually see the characters talking like this. Love it and can't wait to read more.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Excellent job.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
What a lovely story. Wish we had had more of that when the show was on! You really captured the characters. I could so hear the conversation in my head. Great job!
stelladarcy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
What a great story! I loved the bits of humor in there courtesy of Jimmy and Cody. I've been hunting for good TYR fan fiction, so glad I found yours!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Ha ha ha. Haven't seen season 2 yet, but I enjoyed this. Catch ya on the flip side.
Greenie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I submitted a review on your site but I thought I'd submit one here as well. I loved the piece that much!

That you managed to pack all that characterization into such a brief piece speaks of honest talent. I very much enjoyed your use of the dialect. It pointed out where and when the scene was taking place but stopped short of being over-bearing. Impressive.

I love The Young Riders series and just recently purchased the first season on DVD. I cannot express how difficult it has been to find quality fic for this fandom. "The Truth of Things" and "Odysseus" have been like a breath of fresh air. I look forward to reading your other stories both in this TYR fandom and in others.
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Don't know what young riders is, but this is nice.