Reviews for Observations
Indigo Assassin chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This reminds me a LOT of the final chapter in 'Hannibal' by Thomas Harris. Awesome! :D
CYLi chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Intriguing narration and perfect rhythm. I can just imagine an old, seasoned British actor narrating this scene.
shaenyface chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I just love this. Everything about it, from start to finish. This is a wonderful telling and I think you did a fantastic job. Bravo!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Interesting POV. :D
Chrysoberyl chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Can totally imagine that happening...

I like ya take on the ending. Orginal and sad...Love it. Adding it 2 ma favourites!
nulled chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This creates even more vivid images than the movie did. It creates feeling without going too deep or too detailed. I particularly like it how you chose to narrate the story. Very interesting.
Glorfindel's Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Perfect.

The detached narrative is delightfully appropriate. Furthermore, you have - in a brief passing skin-to-skin contact - created more tenderness and intimacy than possible with a more detailed telling. Less is more, and you've done a splendid job.

Cheers,

SarahFish
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i love it!1
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Whoa, I liked this. I liked the description of that small moment. When I watched it, I thought how intense it was. It was a simple image, but there were a thousand words for it. It was amazing to see a masked vigilant tearing himself from the woman that loves him to meet "his maker." I thought it was powerful cause it's not ordinary.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Beautifully written! You really captured the scene well. Loved it!

Well done indeed.

~RD
Killing Joke chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*applauds* Oh, I love the fairytale tone of this, the conspiritorial indulgence to the reader. Gorgeous, full of emotion and whimsy. You've got a real talent. :)
Darkness is Spreading chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
You are a truly amazing writer! This was awsome! Definatly going into my favorites! Once again, awsome job and hope to see more V-fics from you!
Erinya chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is lovely. Made me glad I went looking for V-fic. The contained sensuality of that kiss...damn. Very well-written and you make the third-party observer POV work beautifully.
Cat Soup chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
You really captured the moment, even without speech. The unveiling of his wrist displays more trust than anything. Bravo.
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh wow. This is genius. You're an amazing writer. Love it, love it! I'm assuming this is a one shot. Well, hoping to see more Vendetta from you nonetheless! So wonderful. Into the Favorites list it goes. Thanks! Much love _.