Reviews for Homecoming
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You deserve much more reviews than this! This is a very awesome fic! I know it's been a while since you've written anything, but I do hope you'll write more Crane fics.
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Brava. During my little vacation from FanFiction, I'd almost forgotten what it's like to read Cranefics, let alone good ones like yours. I must admit you just yanked me back into this particular microcosm. This story was taut and highly psychological; I was pleased to see that you almost gave Helene more of the spotlight than her son, instead of focusing on the "dreamy blue eyes" and "gorgeous lips" of the latter like most would. Instead, you made a bold move by telling the bulk of the story from her point of view, so the opinions of Jonathan were crisp and maternal, not overwrought and carnal.

Thanks for making my revisit a happy one.
dear toothy chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
REALLY well written!
rain-days chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This story made me laugh. Not in the bad way, mind you. It made me laugh because... I think Jonathan Crane is such an awesome character (along with Cillian Murphy playing him, but that's a different story/comment) and I just get a kick out of the way he acts towards others. So calm and collected. So in-control of the situation. The shock, nervousness, worriedness that he causes other people. You got that down perfectly. Perfectly. I just love the way he acts towards other people- and you've captured it. That's why it made me laugh...

But maybe... A psychologist that plays mind-games with others and all of that stuff... isn't something to be fond about? To be laughed about- in that enjoyed way? Hmph.

Made me chuckle in the enjoyed way. Again: You got it down pat. Loved it. Kudos to you!
Royalty09 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Awesome...what else is there to say? You did a great job of explaining the pain Jonathan experienced while growing up, and you made me feel sympathy for a man who experiments on his own patients! Well done.