Reviews for Solace
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow, that was pretty good. I really can't think of anything coherent to say, but I assure you, it was great.
HufflepuffGleek chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I loved your story
Fira21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*cries* It's so sweet.

I love how Tyson doesn't break down till Kai gets there. And... aw damn! I'm starting to cry now! This is your fault! lol

It's so sweet, and perfect, and... aw. I love you!

_\/ *peace-sign salute*
slowlyresonates chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow! This is an amazing oneshot! It's so simple, yet so heartfelt and fragile. It's beautiful! Great work!

fnb333 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006 really, that was...incredible. I've read a lot of Ty/Kai fics and this one has got to be one of the best. I've been planning to write one myself, but I doubt it'll be this good :)
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow, this was really heartfelt. I could tell right away who it was that was narrating everything and I liked that effect. And also how Tyson ended up comforting Hillery instead of the other way around. It was really fitting considering how often that seems to happen in real life. And then when Kai gets there, all worn and weary and you let us imagine from what, and Tyson finally breaks down. The way Kai akwardly soothes him... It was all very nicely portrayed in this. It's definitely going on my favorites list. I can't wait to see more Tyka stories from you.
Dragonix chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Woah... beautiful fic. I love stories told from Kenny's POV and you did it perfectly! Such a wonderful way of showing how Tyson would cope, and so true too. Love this fic! *faves it*
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
beautiful... I love how you told it from Kenny's POV...
RkR chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
how cool. comforting friend...that was awesome.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 3/26/2006

HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was so sad but I love Tyson angst. I wasn't sure if it was friendship or yaoi, but I took it as friendship. There's so many tyka romances, but so few tyka friendships.
wolf's lament chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was really sweet! I don't know if it is supposed to be friendship or not, but I thought of it as that mostly because it just seemed that way to me.

It was a great idea for the story to be in Kenny's POV. It showed how patient he was willing to be with Tyson and the last bit with Kai was really good. The story never became unbelievable because I could really imagine the characters reacting that way.

Once again an awsome fic!
Ereshkigali chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
One of the very few sensible fics that involve the death of Tyson's grandfather. It was very good, and well-written.
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 3/25/2006