Reviews for Violence is the Only Answer
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Definitely very angst-ridden & violent... But the attraction is a little hard to believe, given how much Slade states over & over how much he hates her & her team. There's also the fact that he's being very brutal, but that could possibly play into an abusive relationship ideal...? That makes the most sense to me, reading this fic in that light.
This was a very good fic & definitely provides some depth into what the Titans might face, even if they grew out of their teens. That idea that the battle between good & evil is never ending seems to be a theme that always carries in comics & throughout life. We all just want to believe that good will triumph eventually.
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hey This is really really really GOOD! I really like this story (I would say love but i'm not a Slade or a Raven fan)! I really like your writing style and would love it if you would check out my community, i think this will be a very good piece for it, I noticed you have several stories with Teen Titan's with a villian star so i think it would rock if you did join my community

Teen Titans...Villian's can Love

community/Teen_Titans_Villians_can_Love/95761/

Description : Hero's aren't the only ones who need love in their lives! I want to hear about those selfish thieves, those ruthless murderers, those misplaced geniuses, those victims of fate! They might be considered Evil but they're still Human, they can still feel! I want to read about them! Villian LOVE!
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Creepy.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Dark... violent... spooky... Loved it!
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Now I wouldn't exactly call this romance but... DANG! This was good! Heck it was good! YAY you! It was so... dark... in a good sorta reasonable way... erm I can't really describe it. All I can say is that it was brilliant!
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
It's a nice and slightly interesting ficlet, though I think you kind of rushed through the explanation of Robin/Rae's implied love.
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
good story cant wait for the next chapter
XcrimsonroseX chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was awsome!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lmao! that was great! i loved it! that was so cool, please write more stuff. bye :) ;)
gracefulraven chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was hot. And if you wanted to you could continue if you wanted to, but if you left it, it's still complete. I hope to read more from you soon.

gracefulraven,

out!
G4 Fan Man chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
please dont tell me this is it!
vampireselene chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
excellent! I love it!
Agent 00Awesome chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Very good for a oneshot Don't leave us hanging though! Continue it! This is one of the best Raven/Slade fanfics out there. All the other ones turn Slade way out of character, this is 100% Slade BD
LM22102 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Mhm. What to say.

I am indeed a Slade and Raven fan, whatever kind of contact and relationship it is, I relish and divulge in it. The same goes with the dear leader, though he was first before Slade.

Villians and heroes. Such a complicated thought to comphrehend, no less write it out.

You did it exceptionally well. Grammar and vocabulary was superb, and the original plot was thoroughly welcomed, since I too(unfortunate maybe?) had the same concept of wars, slade, rxr, and toture.

Very well done in the promise of writing it out. At first, it was a small blur as to what he felt for her, but you cleared that up nicely(sadly, at the end). Though, I was a little surprise at Slade's physical features, a treat from the usual white hair.

In the end, and let me tell you, I've read many, many years of fictions, and a real Titan fan, this is very well done, and I must say, a real favorite. (Though, not on my list, unfortunately, I gave up listing my favs after I passed the 150 mark.. Sigh.)

But-

You're on alert, kid.
in the name of chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
raven needs to be butt-plugged. and slade is the man to do it!