Reviews for Three Arrows and an Elf
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I believe the story could be improved by involving Thrnaduil's appearance and reaction... I just feel as if the ending if the story could be so much better. Sorry, but those are my thoughts
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Legolas' eyes should stay open when he sleeps. He IS an elf after all
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it a lot!
horsegirl0403 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Awesome ending couldve gone on a chapter or 2 more, but I angst. Love your writing!
horsegirl0403 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Love it! Poor leggy, (crosses fingers) let him live, let him live! ;) ;) leggy lover
CCS chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This isn't bad, um, your not as good as J.R.R. Tolkien (not a lot of people are). Great... why Legolas? Thank you any way
Wood Elf luver chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*Stares at you, and puts a hand up to her face and points at you, looking like a girlie girl* OMGOSH, I loved this story! *I stop with the girlie girl act and put on my goofy smile.* This story was so awesome and I loved the Legolas angst! But it looks like I'm 7 years late in getting this review to you, but in 2006, I was six, so, yeah. Try teaching a six year old ME to type. Not fun, and certainly not worth it. *Suddenly, Nakarma walks in, and puts her elbow on a rock, trying to look casual. She looks up at the sky, and then asks* Its a beautiful day today, isn't it? *I shrug* I guess *She looks at me, and then storms over and lifts me up by my shirt. She's surprisingly strong for a girl who can't even climb a tree. She growls at me* LISTEN, when I'm not talking to you, that means I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! *I think for a moment, and then* Oh, yeah! I forgot that you talk to rocks daily! Sorry bout that! *She lets me down and then goes back over to the rock and starts talking to it. You think this is something very unusual, but I look like this happens to me every day.* Well, again, I loved this story, and I hope you have a great weekend! TTYL! :)
Coriandra chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Hi, hope you're still reading reviews. It's been so long since I checked my review histories that I didn't know this story was updated. It's still excellent, poignant and well written. I liked your use of the Elven language too. Good work, I'm glad I got read the rest of this story.
Chewiecotton chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
love this story
AMerican Girl 5453 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
UR in Austrailia? They played Lotr in Australia? do u hav a diff language? i was stunned when i read that u were in australia. im sitting here on the other side of the world in north carolina.

Can you email me?
Tari Surion chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I got three words for ya... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I believe that's all I have to say :)
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Interesting :P Cpr, I wonder if he liked it :P
Fan chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Okay, I Know this is story was written a little less then a year ago, but it was great and I do Believe that a review is in order. The story was short but had everything in it. Family, Friends, Drama and the Comic relief (in the way that the twins sleep). It also had a ending that well makes you smile.
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
you rock! please don't stop writing! this story is awesome! sorry, i'm a little sugar high. . V.V .

Yuko
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
lurker? not me! new angst writer eh? well, you were good! *faves (Bookmark...i'm out of fave room)*