Reviews for From Our Hearts to Yours
openmeadow chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Wow, for some reason this chapter touched me more then the others. It has such a feeling of depth that not to many people can put words to. THank you!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
these were just beautiful and i didnt know whether i was going to cry or just keep beaming at the last one, that really was sweet (it may be the simplicity in the smaller fics that make them so sweet, although all of yours seem to be, no matter how long they are) - hehe either way these were really gorgeous - (and as long as u dont mind i'll probably keep reviewing to continually let u know how fantastic a writer u are since u prove it more with each fic so let me know when i get annoying lol)

have fun
bethahnee chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Another great ficlet! Any more? :)

Mariole chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Okay, now you've done it. *eyes mist* This was beautiful.
tree chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
lovely, sweetheart
AspenJules chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
This was so short. I agree with tree, they all long to be full-blown stories, but I really loved this one. Good for Faramir, putting promise into action, that the deeds of the shire-folk would never be forgotten. Just one little way but every bit helps. It's so important to show gratitude every day, isn't it?
lovethosehobbits chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
*sigh* These little drabbles all *yearn* to be fullblown fics, you know. There is so much more to tell, isn't there? I have many plot bunnies running thru my brain, I just need to settle down and write them out. I think, seriously, that this trip (sque! not long now!) will be the first chance to relax and write. I am so looking forward to it and spending some quality time with a dear friend that you may know. Em loved her room...all my worries were, as usual, for nothing. She was completely blown away and, for the first time in my memory...she's like me in this, speechless. Love you so much, tree
bethahnee chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Again, a great ficlet! It would be interesting to hear exactly why Aragorn went five days without sleep once.

Vywien is me chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw how sweet. T_T

Haha nice story. ]
AspenJules chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw, it's always a good day when I get notice that Shirebound has posted something new! And this was wonderful.

I love: choked-up Aragorn, a 4-hobbit hug, and best of all, the remembrance of the promise made to Boromir. That part most of all touched me. Well done :)
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, I got tears in my eyes when I read this. Apt and lovely.
bethahnee chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Heh heh, I'm celebrating March 25 too! "'Long live the Halflings! Praise them with great praise!'" _

Anyhow, awesome little ficlet, and I look forward to the next!

Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aww... this is so cute! I love how you brought in one of the more mundane details of the books-indeed, one probably very few people thought of.

Happy March 25th!