Reviews for The Morning Ritual
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Lovely! What can I say our was hot and emotional as well with both of their feelings. Awesome work.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was so hot! I wish there had been more..
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
"This guy doesn’t know how to kiss for shit, Mugen realized in amazement."

AMAZINGNESS. :DD
salariadrake chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
one word.

AMAZING!
Baka Mamushi chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
all i can say is...WOW. the first couple paragraphs made me tingle all over! this is totally amazing!

i love your style of writing. it flows so nicely! did you ever think about writing a book? i think it would be a best-seller!
Allyson chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh my god I loved that! The way they're thinking the entire time and just the overall quality of it was amazing! I'm not much of a reviewer but I HAD to comment on that!

Hidanluvr chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing. You have a lot of talent, I hope you know that.
Michiko182 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So so wonderful. Loved it!
Sear chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This story is so good. Everything I wanted, and so much more than what I expected, from the premise. I love how they're still themelves - IC - even though it is yaoi (I'm just sick of the general ukesissygirl!woman prevalent in fandom).
NeverNight chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
The depth of character is rather amazing here. You managed to capture Jin and Mugen without either of them coming off like assholes or pussies! That's a rare thing. A good sex scene has both action and reason, and you've done a great job with both. Grats!
Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Haha

Cute, but I feel its almost unfinished

well not unfinished- i just wanna read more.

haha.

nice.
XxRainbowWayxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
haha...I loved it. It just sucks you right in, and you can't look away.

Wonderful job -
Rethira chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
this is brill! i love it!
The Benevolant Malice chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Haha.

Nice.

I liked this one!

This was the first MugenxJin and/or vise verca I'd read other than that horrible "Basket Case" But I didn't even finish that one..

This was good, y'know?