Reviews for Evil and the stupid
Island1212 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Billy and Mandy was meant to be together their would have turned out perfect. But on Snafu-comics Bleedman made Mandy marriey Grim.
almostinsane chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Great story!
Cream Blush chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
That was AWESOME! I am faving this fanfic!
Wesker's Valentine chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
First of all I would like to praise you for writing a Billy/Mandy story! I agree with keeping Billy stupid but not as stupid as he is as a kid. Let him grow up a little but not too much. As for spelling, honey Im the queen of mispelled words so I have no right to talk about that. I like the idea of the story and the character development for Mandy. She was too agreeable in the begining but that changed. Don't listen to all these people about it being wrong for Billy & Mandy to be married. There are more then enough Grim/Mandy fics for them to enjoy. It's great to see something different for a change. Keep it up, I look forward to more stories from you in future.
Hells agent chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
R-ight...well, it wasn't as bad as it could be - but, try to improve, okay? *winks* You can do better than that, I can just smell it! You've got the idea, now write the thing down properly! And I'll be the first one to say "WOW", promise!

Looking forward for other stories. This was some random stuff.
Hells agent chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Nah...the idea is good, but you really could make it better. Ever thought about starting all over? I mean, really. Grims reaction was more then stupid. "Oh, okay, kids, I'll teach you to reap in one easy lesson. Any questions?". See what I mean?

Anyways, Mandy being married to made it sound a lot better than it could, yeah, this isn't a bad story - just try your best to find your characters, because I think you've lost them.
Catmedium chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Good plot, but it's not only choppy and confusing, it also has more spelling mistakes than I've seen since I read a fic by a nine year old! I strongly suggest you proofread this.
Miss Octopus chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Always nice to see a new Billy/Mandy fanfic! *grins* Anyways, this has been an interesting read so far. It's always refreshing to see a different take on Mandy's future especially, other than the usual idea of her taking over the Underworld. I was a little worried about her character at the beginning there, but she's starting to turn into the Mandy we all know and love. As for Billy, I like that you've kept him stupid, but not anywhere as near as stupid as he is as a child. I easily could see that being the case, especially after growing up around Mandy and Grim.

So good job so far; the only ConCrit I can offer up is to watch out for grammatical and spelling errors, and maybe use a little more descriptive writing, so your audience can better envision what's going on. Can't wait to see more of this. :)