Reviews for Love, Hate & Power
shadowfan999 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
this too is one of the best stories i have ever read keep up the good work and continue.
shadowthehedbatcatbit chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
can you piz tell me waht's going on here.i did'nt know amy have chaos powers and metal sonic waht is he up to. what is amy's past will sonic and shadow stop is the perfiet couple can you piz finsh the story i want to what's amy new chaos power let it be chaos blast piz
Armageddemon chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
This is a great story. Hope you update it soon.
GingerbreadHouseofHorrors chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
CLIFF HANGER! Ugh geat when it's getting real good too! Now don't keep waiting! Update, make me happy! I want to read more! (goes insane throwing random things)!

*_*!
GingerbreadHouseofHorrors chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
This is, this is so GOOD. I mean GOOD. I'll be up all night if I have to read all of it! Please and thank you for such an amazing story! Meet, or(see,type) your newest fan! maybe number 1 fan! Man this is good!
GingerbreadHouseofHorrors chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow! I'm adding you to my favorites! Yeah, this is good!

I'm going to read more! _~!1
Jaddasroots chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
will you everv update?
Memphiston chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I like this story. I have a feeling though that when it gets to the big final fight Sonic has gone crazy and is going to try to fight Amy. In most fanfictions, not all but in most Shadow is OOced in a nice guy and Sonic turns psychotic and becomes evil. I just don't like that idea. Shadow is a good guy but so is Sonic. Nobody should turn him into a crazy nutjob. :( I don't know if this is what happens in this fanfic (ex: like with Scores when Amy had to kill Sonic) but this is my opinion.
Guardian of Balance chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Holy shit that's cool! I'll read more later, so well writen, and yet so sad...

Seri:like you can talk, you're love stories start with love, then end in heart break...

That's not totally true, the end is when they make up... sigh, anyway, I'm putting this in favorites and alert, a real thiller!
animefreak1457 chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Two freaking BIG words...

TOO SHORT

I was expecting a longer chapter, but oh well... thanks for continuing the story!

NYU!
CrazyAnimeGurl chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
thank you, thank you, thank you! i'm soo glad you finally had the time to update! like i said before, i love your stories, and i hope you update soon. is this going to be a sonamy fic, or a shadamy fic? i like sonamy, but shadamy is ok. just update soon ;)
Shi-Long Begone chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
So, you are back with yet another story? Splendid! The chapters I read so far are great, and I wish to see more.

However, this sentence bugged me... a lot:

"I have no clue why those so-called “emos” get any relief from this."

Not all emo's slit their wrists; we call those people suicidal, remember?

(I'm offended by it because I am an emo myself.)

*alerts*
dianananerz chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
I am so glad you updated but you took a while! this is a great chapter!
Lil moonprincess chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
This is pretty good! I like the way you attribute each Chaos ability with each time Amy retrieves a Chaos Emerald. I can't wait what happens next! Oh yeah...what did Metal Sonic mean when he said 'I should've known...'?

Update soon! :)

~Lil.M~
animefreak1457 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Okay. Could I say this since I haven't been reviewing for a long time?

HOLY JUMPING JESUS CHRISTMAS BISCUIT! This is really good! Keep it up! Do NOT forget to update this.