Reviews for Flower Power
neko1998 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This was a perfect Atotezu! This calls for a sequel, onegaishimasu!
Mika the Successor chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
How did Jiroh do that? I don't suppose you can tell me.
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Despite some misplaces comas, this little thing was lovely. The mental images still make me grin. And I suppose Atobe should think things through better: if Seigaku gets fitter, Hyotei will never beat them! XD

But yeah, Jiroh's accomplishment will remain a mistery... (or not?)

James
Veila chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hilarious! Best Tezuka/Atobe story so far.
pentalion chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is such a cute story.

Who's Kazuki Katou? Probably some Tenimyu actor, but I really don't know(yes, it's blasphemy).

Would you like to join a C2 especially for Tezuka and Atobe? It's called Eternal Rivals. I'm asking because this story is definitely being added to that community.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
LOL I LOVE IT!
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It's so like Seigaku to pry!

I don't think his team will be giving inquiring looks- they know its from Atobe, and they can probably guess the nature of his gift from Jiroh. Jiroh is cute.

A ring? Is he proposing?

Tezuka chuckling?

P.S. I agree. 305 is so canon-Sue. Or canon-Stu. Still.
Liehben chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
So adorable! And funny!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw, I love this pairing.
Nezrin chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Imperial Pair! Wai! I love this story! Favorites!
Thin-K chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Well, I only recently got into "Tennis no Oshjisama", and I must admit that I haven't met Atobe yet... Still, I LOVE this story very much! It's really good!

"Ore-sama is sure that the size of this gift is inconspicuous enough not to grab the attention of that vagrant team of yours."

LOL! Wonderfull! :)

"“Do you want to make it forty?”"

Now, that is something I can so see him say! :)

Anyway, you've done a great job writing this story AND you've made me a complete fan of the pairing! :)

Hugies

Kana
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
More wit and smoothness.

I've only just recently gotten into this pairing, therefore this is highly appreciated by me. Atobe and Tezuka would a very interesting relationship. I think THEY should be called the 'Thrill Pair' instead of Fuji and Ryoma...Who should be 'Pain In The Ass To Be Around Pair' because those two are so difficult and would cause chaos to everyone around them.

Sadistic Pair...? That may work as well...
Maki Kitozaki chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
LOLOLOLZ i just CANNOT stop laughing! i'm not used to AtoTezu...but it's still cute! KYA! 40 laps! lolz
nobu chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous. and very sweet.
naip chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Nice ficcie. 3 Yes, Katou Kazuki is love.