Reviews for L&O: Nightmares
catherinelefey chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
That was AWESOME! I skimmed it the first time, just to get to the end. I love your stories-you do a great a job of capturing the characters and not losing their basic elements. Great job-more, please!
Budman15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I really like yr stories. They hardly have any claire /McCoy pairings. Can you write more about them? Maybe if she hadn't died or maybe they got married?
garden state chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
Wow...intense story...it was a great read...more please!
MyLadyLorna chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
I'm breathing again and you have no idea what a relief it is. You are brilliant through and through. I saw the characters clearly through the entire story. I heard them, watched them. It was incredible! Please tell me you're going to write more long ones like this? I read it from beginning to end in the span of twenty minutes!
MyLadyLorna chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
I don't think I've been this tense since I watched Red Eye for the first time. I'm glad Jack's going in, but I'm equally as glad that they've put a bullet-proof vest on him. Harmon had better watch out! Jack's out for blood! As Jack said, "It's Claire."
MyLadyLorna chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Poor Claire. A worst nightmare come true. *shivers* My mood ring is even changing colors! Lennie can do whatever he wants to this guy.
MyLadyLorna chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Are you trying to send me into cardiac arrest? I think my heart just stopped!
MyLadyLorna chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
I am currently pounding my head against the table top. Ooh, that judge is really making me mad, and at this moment, I sincerely hope someone murders Harmon. I don't care who does it, but somebody had better.

And on another note, that was sheer brilliance to have Jack rub Claire's neck and shoulders. Very romantic and sensual. And I love ya for it!
MyLadyLorna chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Aww, Jack is such a comforting presence for her. I love that!
MyLadyLorna chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Harmon offically creeps me out. He's every woman's worst nightmare in a serial killer and we've discussed some pretty horrible worst nightmares.
MyLadyLorna chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Poor Claire. Now I'm worried about her, and I get the idea this must have been from an actual case in the show. Dear Jack, so concerned. I love that about his character.
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I loved it, especially how you entwined the style of the show with the personal feelings of the characters and the cool plotline. Please keep producing these fantastic fics.
shawdoo chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
That was fantastic! I loved how detailed each characters thought and actions were. I hope you keep writing more!
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
Good story and so suspenseful.. :)
Soss chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
loved this story very much- all of your stories :) Hope to see more soon :)