Reviews for The Problem with Cape
IshidaH chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It was a refreshingly hilarious and amazing story. Yuffie's characterisation was spot on with her materia-tendencies not taking over by a lot as well as the vocabulary used in her thoughts so good. Thank you for a good story! :)
DarkPatu chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very cute, I always thought Vincent and Yuffie would be a great couple. A really good point of view from the spunky, spritely materia thief.
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It makes me want to create a fictional character named The Cape, or named Vincent chibi version that *slapped*
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Haha! That was totally a fresh Yuffentine! Love it!

... I always wonder if that cape ever itch Vincent's nose...
mallorymallibu chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nonono, what i LIKE about vincent's cape is how it is flowing even while its inside
Lamber chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
On my own account, I made a mess reading this.

I was unfortunately drinking a large glass of cordial while reading it. Spilling and choking each time I laughed. Which was a lot.

I know it says the genre is humor, but there should still be a warning for people who happen to have a drink on hand, seriously. x]

-Two thumbs up!-
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LMAO lol the cape poked her in the eyes! lol the thing about it poking vincent was funny too, nice yuffiexvincent!
Tracy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
love the humour honey.
Forever Yours. Always chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Heheheheh, that was cute. His cape does bother me a lot. Though, I guess it does help with the whole thing of him looking like a vampire. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Okay, so there were spelling and grammatical mistakes and the flow jostled here and there, but this is an expressionistic romp through a youth's head that exposes her insights and fascinations rather lucidly. We've seen this sort of thing before (I've read a parody about Vincent needing to improve oral hygiene, which explained the cape), but it's all cheeky fun, and that's what counts.
Kikushi chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was more like a YuffexCape thing. xD

All the same, awesome.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Oh, my gosh, that was hilarious! XD Great job!
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
...Well, there's Yuffie for ya.

This was great- expecially the part about the eyes. That was really funny, and cute too. (the 'I was drunk when that thought popped out' part was the best.)
Paloma Helena Sangre chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Did he ever wash them? Grossness.

hahaha. that was the funniest line i have ever read in this story :D i've read this a while back and forgot to leave a review. now i want to do justice by leaving appropriate praise:

go read this, people. you'd be surprised to discover that an inanimate thing can actually have a personality.

yuffie has met her match in a cape. heh.

thank you for this story. hope you write more.
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Good fic. I admit that it's a funny ending.