Reviews for Sinfilled City
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
Good job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Titpom1 chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
Waw ! I really don't know what to say except that I'm sad that this story is not complete...

So far this is one of the best story I read about Cath and Sara... It's new, original, there is love, angst,... there is everything to make a great story.

I hope there will be an update even if I dont't really think it's possible... too bad...
CavanaughCSI3 chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
So I know it's been forever...but I LOVE this story...and would love to see it finished! :)
designedlikedice chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
I wish you would update. This story is so good.
chimp1984 chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
I'm really liking this story! I'm not really into AU stories, but this one, I really like it! I hope you update it soon, I see it hasn't been updated since October, but I'm really hoping you'll be kind and update! :-D
passionatelysimple chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
I love this! I think its great Sara finally let her anger show. She deserves to be treated better. I can understand she is the other woman and I can also understand Catherine's side (though it doesn't really hold much weight with me) and I am glad to see Sara somewhat stand up for herself. The emotions are wonderfully written and it is truely original. I hope for more soon.

Oh and thank you for your kind words regarding my fic. I really appreciate them.

A.
Fooly-Fool22 chapter 13 . 1/13/2007
I love your story!

Wondering if you might could go on. Even though its a great ending but please go on.
mary2000 chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
Come on Sara and Catherine have to talk things out, they know they love each other and they can be happy together. Update soon I can find out what happens next with the two of them!
chawkchic chapter 13 . 10/15/2006
So very sad!
Tarzje chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
I thought you had forgotten about this story! I'm so glad you didn't, I absolutely love it!
Abzhighman23 chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
hey that was a great update loved the chapter please carry on with this as soon as possible i want more xx
ACertainJustice chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
Hello. I absaloutly love this story, it is moving and well written. Please please please update!
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
-Wow, long time no update...so, UPDATE SOON!
Sapho's Daughter chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
OMG MORE! I was so excited when isaw a new chapter. and what a twist! i didn't see it ocming. whats next! please please add another chapter! i need to know why cath stood her up
Gryffindor620 chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
Oh man!

This is getting even more tough!

Great Chapter!