Reviews for Starting Over
anonymous me chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
ahhh I loved it, i think that your's is the best one I've read.
digitalwitch18 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Wanted to leave a review to let you know I just finished what you have up of your story. I have enjoyed reading it so far, and think you have done a lovely job of developing the friendship between Draco and Ginny. It's not easy to do such a good job bringing these two together. I have to say that the way you have written it is one of the best I have read. I really hope you come back and finish this story. I can't wait to read more.
bluesmartiesrule chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
i loved your story :) i didnt want it to end:)
Harrypotter202abc chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
I love ur story!

pls! pls!

write the next chapter soon!11111
roni2010 chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
still love the story, even after chapter 15. update soon.
roni2010 chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
ginny being tutor days are over. hopefully draco, ginny friendship will blossom.
roni2010 chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
great chapie
roni2010 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
love this story between ginny and draco.
lemondroplover chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
The story is progressing well! Although many readers are impatient, you are still dealing with the fact that anything between Draco and Ginny would have to take time, and friendship would come first. I am also impatient, but I ask only that you update soon!
roni2010 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
love this story. great interaction between ginny and draco
twilightluver39 chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
i 3 it it's so sweet! D
Tess chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Awesome story! But I just read all 14 chapters, and I am stuck with Harry kissing her as the last image in my mind! That is cruel!

Please update soon!
Mylar chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
Are u goin to continue? Bcuz I absolutely adore this and ur writin style!
KagamineP.C chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
i loved it cant wait for you to update
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
I want to hear more about Pansy, the bra, and Terry Boot.

It's clear that Draco and Ginny are still going through the shuffling their feet and looking the floor stage of their relationship, and that Draco is risking more than anybody but Pansy knows by having one with the Weaselette.

Good chapter.